Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyszone Just Closed And Moved tr1's Thread LOL!!!

Hey, did I say the pukes are going to win out? LOL!

I said they'd beat the Giants.

Come back after the next few weeks of fail, and tell me that you were wrong and I was right.

Dear lordie, I suppose you think you're going to the playoffs, right?

:rotflmao:

Lose out means losing all your remaining games. You clearly stated that in your post. We won. We did not lose out.

Now to other matters, it was a good game Tom. My fiancee is a die hard Giants fan so I know just as much about the Giants as I do the Cowboys(as I do with the skins because my best friend is a skins fan.) That game could have switched momentum at any time much like many of the games between our two teams. I know it is hard to swallow, however, I do still think you guys have the best shot to win it all again this season. If anything, this is a wakeup call for your team to not get stuck in another trap game that you feel expected to win.

Oh look! It's a Cowboy fan that doesn't show up until after wins. :ols:

Seriously, I think ShiningStar's ONLY motivation right now is to get banned...maybe he wants to get banned and then will go over to CZ and claim he only got banned because he "disagreed with Redskins fans" or something equally as ludicrous lol...

Seriously, I think ShiningStar's ONLY motivation right now is to get banned...maybe he wants to get banned and then will go over to CZ and claim he only got banned because he "disagreed with Redskins fans" or something equally as ludicrous lol...

I hope he sticks around.

He's fun.

Trolling?...Admitting you were right about the Cowboys winning is trolling? When tr1 posted that the Cowboys would win, more than a few on there said he was doing nothing but trolling, even though he gave reasoned and factual explanations as to why they would.

How in the hell is that trolling? lol :ols:...

And then for me to say "Hey, I was right...you guys won"...how is THAT "trolling" in any way, shape or form?

You don't think that going over to the CZ to bump a thread about one of tr1's predictions to rub some noses isn't trolling? If your intention was to post something about being surprised the Cowboys won (or something to that effect), then why invoke tr1's thread? You could have just as easily made your own thread or post in the dozens of active game threads.

Probably because Hostile saw your post here and saw you playing both sides of the fence? Just a hunch.

The only thing I've said that might be controversial, which I mentioned in my PM to Hostile, was my abhorance to a thread he started where he wanted Eli to be injured by a 'clean shot.'

I've asked him if that was the reason my thread has disappeared.

Let's wait and see what he says.

You don't think that going over to the CZ to bump a thread about one of tr1's predictions to rub some noses isn't trolling? If your intention was to post something about being surprised the Cowboys won (or something to that effect), then why invoke tr1's thread? You could have just as easily made your own thread or post in the dozens of active game threads.

And, am I to not post in that thread again?

Jeebus.

It probably has more to do with being able to claim that the reason he wasn't showing up was cause he got banned, not that dallas sucked and that he was too much of a coward to show up on an anonymous internet message board and own up to it.

Why would I be surprised when I predicted they'd win?

I already said why I bumped the thread...because 90% of the people on CZ were blowing off the reasons mentioned on that thread as being nothing but the result of a "troll"...a lot of what tr1 said--and even a bit of what I said--turned out to be true. And I'm still trying to figure out how you "rub someone's nose" into a WIN lol :ols:...a loss, sure, I could see that. But a win? "HA HA!! You guys won, just like I predicted!!"...

No, it was more like "See? Told you that the Cowboys would win...we may be Skins fans but our every prediction is not based on ignorant homer drivel like you wanted to pretend it was"...

But let's be honest...the LAST thing Hostile or most of CZ wants is for tr1 to be right about the Cowboys lol :ols:...

And, am I to not post in that thread again?

Jeebus.

Actually, I hope you do keep posting over there. It would liven the place up and give some balance to the slobbering going on over there right now. Hey tr1, I've got to admit, you are on a roll with your predictions right now and after seeing you predict the Cowboys beating the Giants, I have to give it up. Nice job. Just don't play both sides of the fence, mmkay?

Probably because Hostile saw your post here and saw you playing both sides of the fence? Just a hunch.

No, probably because only those who swear undying allegiance to the greatness that IS the Dallas Cowboys can make a prediction that they'll win and still allow their threads to be bumped.

Here on ES, I've seen rival fans and fans of upcoming opponents start threads about how pathetic the Redskins are and how they're gonna lose. And even when those morons are right, they don't get their threads locked and banished in the internet never-neverland lol...I've seen them bumped back up, and as long as the posts are not breaking any forum rules, they get to stay.

Which forum rules were being broken on CZ? Do you know?

And here they come lol, like **** roaches.

In related news, the EPA has once again taken Puke trolls off the endangered species list, citing their still mysterious ability to spontaneously form out of hype and bull**** in the presence of a meaningless regular season victory. Scientists remain baffled.

Why would I be surprised when I predicted they'd win?

I already said why I bumped the thread...because 90% of the people on CZ were blowing off the reasons mentioned on that thread as being nothing but the result of a "troll"...a lot of what tr1 said--and even a bit of what I said--turned out to be true. And I'm still trying to figure out how you "rub someone's nose" into a WIN lol :ols:...a loss, sure, I could see that. But a win? "HA HA!! You guys won, just like I predicted!!"...

No, it was more like "See? Told you that the Cowboys would win...we may be Skins fans but our every prediction is not based on ignorant homer drivel like you wanted to pretend it was"...

But let's be honest...the LAST thing Hostile or most of CZ wants is for tr1 to be right about the Cowboys lol :ols:...

It's no secret that the CZ is a lot more biased about things than the ES/ATN. Way more! So knowing that, then you know that the rope for Skins fans is a lot thinner. Thus, the definition for trolling is going to be different over there than it is here. But I don't believe that either side is going to tolerate rubbing noses for very long. You went over there to rub tr1 in their face. That's trolling, at least in the eyes of the decision makers over at CZ. You do understand that, right?

It's no secret that the CZ is a lot more biased about things than the ES/ATN. Way more! So knowing that, then you know that the rope for Skins fans is a lot thinner. Thus, the definition for trolling is going to be different over there than it is here. But I don't believe that either side is going to tolerate rubbing noses for very long. You went over there to rub tr1 in their face. That's trolling, at least in the eyes of the decision makers over at CZ. You do understand that, right?

I hope my thread couldn't be considered trolling. I predicted a win over the Giants. I explained why. I gave stats and mentioned that Eli was pretty ordinary this year.

Now, I guess my definition of trolling is way different than yours.

I know I'm on notice over there...that's not a problem.

I never call anyone names (though I received a few in that thread), and I tried to respond to all posts...using logic, stats and good nature.

I'm still waiting to hear why the thread was closed.

I remain optimistic that I'll get a good explanation.

Again:

1) I ALSO predicted the Cowboys would win on that thread. Do you really believe that if I had quoted my post on that thread saying so (which I didn't feel like looking for lol), the thread would have remained on page 1? Hell, no.

2) I'll ask once more: how do you rub anyone's nose in a WIN?...All that points to is the fact that CZ must really hate tr1 if they can't even allow him to be right about the Cowboys pulling out a win after going 1-7, and against the division-leading Giants to boot...and ALL of tr1's reasons were intelligent and worded without any controversy whatsoever.

No, probably because only those who swear undying allegiance to the greatness that IS the Dallas Cowboys can make a prediction that they'll win and still allow their threads to be bumped.

Here on ES, I've seen rival fans and fans of upcoming opponents start threads about how pathetic the Redskins are and how they're gonna lose. And even when those morons are right, they don't get their threads locked and banished in the internet never-neverland lol...I've seen them bumped back up, and as long as the posts are not breaking any forum rules, they get to stay.

Which forum rules were being broken on CZ? Do you know?

Personally, and I know this is going to sound bad, but I don't post much on CZ because Cowboys fans tick me off more than any other fan base in professional sports. Ironic, huh? Yes, I have my beef with them as many of you do ... bandwagon, etc, etc, so no, I do not know what rules were broken. All I've pointed out here was how tr1 came to CZ proclaiming a Cowboys victory then coming back here laughing about the supposed locker room respect Garrett has of the players and tr1 retracting his post from CZ on here claiming the Cowboys would win. And so far, I have not seen one bit of evidence to refute my claim that tr1 was playing devils advocate other than all Redskins fans thinking he was right yet my quotes have clearly stated how he retracted his posts.

I hope my thread couldn't be considered trolling. I predicted a win over the Giants. I explained why. I gave stats and mentioned that Eli was pretty ordinary this year.

Now, I guess my definition of trolling is way different than yours.

I know I'm on notice over there...that's not a problem.

I never call anyone names (though I received a few in that thread), and I tried to respond to all posts...using logic, stats and good nature.

I'm still waiting to hear why the thread was closed.

I remain optimistic that I'll get a good explanation.

Just because of your name alone, you are going to be labeled as a troll over there. But I imagine if you are willing to take the abuse you would get for long enough like some of the Skins fans regulars over there, then they would probably cut you a little more slack.

Like I said before, it is not a tolerable environment. The homers rule the scene over there. But I hope you give it a shot. It would be a lot better place if more people were allowed to post different viewpoints.

Archived