Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Cardiovascular endurance..." WTF!!!

Touch of Class 17

Yo there is a tweet stating that mcnabb hasn't practiced the 2 minute drill in 5 weeks because of injuries! You would know this if you visted other threads instead of just starting a thread with the first thing that comes into your head! Another B&M thread!

Yo there is a tweet stating that mcnabb hasn't practiced the 2 minute drill in 5 weeks because of injuries! You would know this if you visted other threads instead of just starting a thread with the first thing that comes into your head! Another B&M thread!

I just heard the coach make that exact statement. So I didn't have to read the tweet. Even still, his main point, which he said earlier today and just repeated, was that he had concerns about McNabbs "cardiovascular endurance".

The only thing I can think of is this: The entire game the Skins were slow getting in and out of the huddle and used almost all of the play clock. Grossman ran the scout 2minute drill in prep for the Colts. With no timeouts and a long way to go the defense is going to give you passes in the middle. With McNabb ailing and hurting legs (even though he had long run earlier) Shanny felt Grossman could get more plays in have better chance of getting down the field. Don't agree with the decision, but this is the only thing I can think of.

this is beyond disbelief...Shanahhan actually sounds LOST for the 1st time since being in DC. He is making absolutely no sense in his answers whatsoever. I would be much rather him pull a Belichek and give one word answers and keep it moving.

When he said Rex OR McNabb hasn't practiced that's just made me laugh. WTF???

Dude made a decision and it was the wrong one and all he is doing is back pedaling (period).

This is un-f**king-believable. So it wasn't because he wasn't smart enough. It was because Rex is in better shape AND he ran the 2 minute drill in practice well against the Skins defense.

and see you back in three days.... :)

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Members quoting profanity filter violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

Yea he was told by the Redskins PR department that saying that a black QB hasn't grasped the 2 minute offense was a death sentence in that town! People will know that Donovan successfully orchestrated a 2 minute offense before half time of the Lions game so this would be a lie then wonder why he had to lie. So he changed it to "conditioning due to lack of practice time this week due to his hamstring injury". :ols:

Does he think this is Denver Colorado or something? This is the east coast... MEDIA CENTRAL! WASHINGTON D.C.. Every QB move of the Redskins is always political.. He should've asked Gibbs how to handle QB controversies before he decided to try it with one of the most successful and respected QBs in the NFL today.

Archived