Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The John Thompson Show

skinswillwin06

Why does this radio show always discuss race for hours and hours on the stupidest matters? Today they've been discussing for at least the last 40 minutes about McNabb's benching be racial. Last year when Mike Greenberg accidentally misspoke during MLK day they did the entire 2 hour show about it. Why can't they discuss actual sports talk? I don't get it.

Tony Kornheiser opened that can of bull****.

The rest of the shows today have ridden that wave all the way into shore.

I turned off my radio. **** all of them.

I'm so sick and tired of race being brought into every discussion.

When did Kornheiser open any kind of racial argument?

From the get go! And so did his friends and co-hosts.

Lol Okay

I've been listening since 2003 to Kornheiser's radio show and he hasn't said anything racist.

Aldridge may bring up race a few times, I'll give you that. But most of them don't even talk about race, they just banter on news and sports.

Lol Okay

I've been listening since 2003 to Kornheiser's radio show and he hasn't said anything racist.

Aldridge may bring up race a few times, I'll give you that. But most of them don't even talk about race, they just banter on news and sports.

Well, today they spoke about how they think Shanny is one of those guys who thinks black qb's are not as good as white qb's.

And every show afterwards pretty much rally show around that stupid, ignorant talking point.

I heard Brian Mitchell making a similar point on the CSN Pre-Presser show. He was trying to make some idiotic point like he typically does, but I turned as soon as I heard it. I think it's ridiculous to bring in race in the situation, I really wish people would stop haphazardly throwing the race card around whenever something that's not to their liking happens.

Have you ever really tried to listen to this show for more than 15 minutes. Coach Thompson was a great BBall coach, but he is a terrible radio person.

Anyone who thinks or says that the benching of McNabb was even remotely racial needs to really evaluate their own ideas. They see race in every decision that doesn't go their way and that is COMPLETELY on them. Sorry you are stuck in the '50s mentality.

Whatever you do, do not call in the show and portray Allen Iverson as anything other that a future Nobel Prize winner.

You quickly realize that JT, while not a bad guy, was a bully when it came to justifying the actions of his thugs.....errr.....players, and used the race card daily.

Archived