Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calm down, we have alot invested in McNabb.

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Considering how this offensive line has played, I do not blame Shanahan for pulling McNabb.

Now, the argument could be made that we pulled him while we still had time left in the game to make an improbable comeback. I say this because of how the offense played as a whole and how this offensive line is simply "Horrendous."

Again, we have a 2nd and 3rd rounder invested into McNabb and I can not see the willingness to gamble all of that away behind an attrocious line and our bye next week.

Calm down and take the time to rationalize the decision. Kyle and Mike know that McNabb gives us the best chance to win.

Considering how this offensive line has played, I do not blame Shanahan for pulling McNabb.

Now, the argument could be made that we pulled him while we still had time left in the game to make an improbable comeback. I say this because of how the offense played as a whole and how this offensive line is simply "Horrendous."

Again, we have a 2nd and 3rd rounder invested into McNabb and I can not see the willingness to gamble all of that away behind an attrocious line and our bye next week.

Calm down and take the time to rationalize the decision. Kyle and Mike know that McNabb gives us the best chance to win.

You are not serious, are you? McNabb did not play terrible. Regardless, you do not let a QB who has not played the entire season out there for a potential game winning drive, especially how bad the oline has been playing (see Grossman first play in).

It would be kind of funny if McNabb plays well the 2nd half of the season...takes us to the playoffs...and then just leaves and goes to the Vikings or the Cardinals

If McNabb does well with either of those teams people will look at the Skins as being stupid for not being patient. Grossman has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns in his career...and you put him in for a guy that's shown over the years that he can play much better once he gets comfortable. Genius move

McNabb isn't playing well this season. He's better than Campbell, but he's still not playing well. I didn't like taking him out of the game, but I didn't want him killed, either.

He was better than Campbell when he wore a green jersey. I haven't seen much improvement since he's been here.

So the whole blame for the Offense falls on McNabb? I mean the Offensive Line doesn't block, what can McNabb do then?

If the offensive line was a larger problem and not the QB, then why did we get rid of Campbell? The offense hasn't improved from last year a whole lot.

If the offensive line was a larger problem and not the QB, then why did we get rid of Campbell? The offense hasn't improved from last year a whole lot.

There were 2 problems with this team the QB position and the Offensive Line. We addressed one with acquiring McNabb and then we added our franchise LT in Williams and hopefully our bookend RT in Brown. We need to add to the interior OL and we'll be ok if McNabb has time to throw then we'll be in good shape just look at the Houston game when he had time to sit back and read the defense, he put up big numbers

McNabb isn't going anywhere unless we let him. In other words he isn't going anywhere.

They may let him. I don't see the Skins putting a franchise tag on him for 17 million for one year. The 17 million is an estimate because I think Peyton is going to drive the price up for the franchise tag for a QB.

So the whole blame for the Offense falls on McNabb? I mean the Offensive Line doesn't block, what can McNabb do then?

People will say McNabb hasn't been the reason for our record...and you can certainly argue that the defense has won us games. But in the Packers game for example he was getting killed just as much and rallied us in the 4th Quarter. The TD to Armstrong came because he avoided potentially being sacked yet again and rocketed it downfield

During the game...he set up both our 1st and 2nd scores. Everyone knows McNabb isn't the most accurate...but if you see him having his worst year since his rookie season with the Redskins and you see him almost getting hit on every play...ehh whatever. Not interested in arguing with people about McNabb anymore they'll believe what they wanna believe :ols:

I see this being like when Kurt Warner left the Giants. No patience...

There were 2 problems with this team the QB position and the Offensive Line. We addressed one with acquiring McNabb and then we added our franchise LT in Williams and hopefully our bookend RT in Brown. We need to add to the interior OL and we'll be ok if McNabb has time to throw then we'll be in good shape just look at the Houston game when he had time to sit back and read the defense, he put up big numbers

If we improved in the QB area, the offense should be looking better this year. To me, it looks the same as last year.

I'd be more calm if we didn't have a lot invested in McNabb and a front office that appears willing to allow him to hit free agency. Did you see Rexy today? That's our starter next season if he isn't resigned.

Of course I saw him today. He looked just like McNabb did behind an O-line that is very suspect in every imaginable sense of the word.

Of course Shanahan will be asked about this, but he only has to answer to McNabb and provide no input to us on the outside looking in if that's his will. He'll be media-tormented, but hey, that's what he signed on for.

Too many of y'all are going to be looking like buttholes if this move was taken into the account of which I posted. If not, then I swallow my words wholeheartedly :) but I doubt we'll hear it from the Shanahan's mouth.

Archived