Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Devin Thomas Thinks Fantasia Video Got Him Cut.

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Shanny's ego and long noted lack of talent evaluation got Thomas Cut, although Armstrong was a good pick up and i'm not too sold on Torrain yet...As for Shanny's decisions i don't trust him when players like antonio Bryant are out there and e have Roydell Williams on our roster......Im sure Bryant is a better 4th option then WIlliams.

Shanny's ego and long noted lack of talent evaluation got Thomas Cut, although Armstrong was a good pick up and i'm not too sold on Torrain yet...As for Shanny's decisions i don't trust him when players like antonio Bryant are out there and e have Roydell Williams on our roster......Im sure Bryant is a better 4th option then WIlliams.

First off, Shanny has been a good offfensive judge of talent (just not defensively) and it was Thomas's ego that got him cut, as well as his lack of being a pro. Then you throw Bryant out there, a guy that is had run ins with hard nosed coaches (Parcells, Nolan) drug suspensions and injuries. Im not sure how long he would last under Shanahan. And I doubt he plays ST, something he would need to do here.

First off, Shanny has been a good offfensive judge of talent (just not defensively) and it was Thomas's ego that got him cut, as well as his lack of being a pro. Then you throw Bryant out there, a guy that is had run ins with hard nosed coaches (Parcells, Nolan) drug suspensions and injuries. Im not sure how long he would last under Shanahan. And I doubt he plays ST, something he would need to do here.

He played ST in Tampa before he made it big, Shanny has missed on Plenty Offensive Talent he's also struck gold with hillis portis Marshall etc etc...but the man has a long time reputation for having an EGO set an example, its not cool to be a hypocrit. Antonio Bryant Vet min+incentives>Roydell who has done a whole lot of nothing, and Shanny didn't seem to have a problem cutting one of his key special teams contributors so i don't see why Bryant wouldn't be brought in to be evaluated at least our WR core sucks after WR2 plain and simple.

He played ST in Tampa before he made it big, Shanny has missed on Plenty Offensive Talent he's also struck gold with hillis portis Marshall etc etc...but the man has a long time reputation for having an EGO set an example, its not cool to be a hypocrit. Antonio Bryant Vet min+incentives>Roydell who has done a whole lot of nothing, and Shanny didn't seem to have a problem cutting one of his key special teams contributors so i don't see why Bryant wouldn't be brought in to be evaluated at least our WR core sucks after WR2 plain and simple.

Why argue over bums who wouldn't be able to contribute? He had a pretty serious injury, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that there wasn't a demand for Bryant.

Why argue over bums who wouldn't be able to contribute? He had a pretty serious injury, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that there wasn't a demand for Bryant.

nfl rule 734.9 a3 states: "any player who doesn't start and has yet to prove themselves, shall not be allowed to be in ugly chick's video. Any player that violates this rule will be terminated and subject to ugly chicks and bad teams up until and not before the year 2089."

check it out this is real stuff.

:) awesome! you, Sir, truthfully speaketh the TRUTH!

:beavisnbutthead:

Was I the only one who thought of Devin Thomas appearing in the Disney movie from this thread title? I just had a mental image of him dancing with a flower and then getting attacked by self replicating brooms...poor guy...

No. You weren't the only one. For the life of me, I have no idea what "Fantasia" is! Is it a rap band?

If he keeps thinking like this, he's going to just another 2nd round WR who busts out of the league in the next year. He needs to look at the real problem. Devin Thomas not working hard enough.

You sit in on practices? If the answers no, then you don't know.

You sit in on practices? If the answers no, then you don't know.

Nope, I just heard from people that did, going all the way back to the summer. Players and coaches. And your sources would be? Fact of the matter is that has been discussed in several threads and there has been alot of evidence to the fact that Thomas never really buckled down.

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-1/Dont-doubt-Thomas/3a941924-e742-4ea2-84ea-f8467d551f81

Thomas hopes he can help a passing offense that ranks 31st in the league.

"They told me I could come in here and make a difference, and that's my mentality," Thomas said. "I'm coming in here doing the best I can to learn the offense and help out as much as possible.

"Everyone still has a positive attitude around here. All it takes is a couple of big plays, and then all it takes is a win. Then once the wins start coming, everybody will be happy."

Archived