Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crock Pot Cookin...

HRNY4ZRNY

Get a Chuck roast, a large potatoe, an onion, carrot, pint of fresh mushrooms and a can of campbell's reduced sodium cream of mushroom.

Cube the potatoe.D ice the onion and carrot. Quarter the mushrooms. Salt and pepper the meat, dump in the campbells soup and 1 can of water. Set crock pot to low and enjoy it later.

Throw a roast or a couple chicen breasts in, some potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, peas or whatever vegtables you want. Toss in a couple of those beef bulion or chicken bulion cubes in depending on what you are making, add a little oil and water, season it up how you like (go easy on the salt) put on low and go to work. Come home, toss some rice on the stove and you have a good hearty meal.

Shredded chicken or pork tacos

I chicken breast....my friend makes em with pork shoulder.

Anyway, pour in half a Corona...I can fit two chicken breasts in there so they're not fully submerged but sitting in the beer. Add some cayenne pepper, 2 bay leaves, some garlic, some onion powder...whatever spices you see fit. Honestly, I think I make it different every time just to mess around.

Cook it on low and leave it overnight.

When it's done, pull it out and when it's cooled enough, it should pull apart really easily. Warm up some corn tortillas, add some shredded cheese and salsa and serve.

I eat these all the time.

Not sure about his household but in mine a goulash is a protein, usually something leftover and/or cheap, mixed with whatever you can find.

Beef, beef stock, onions, garlic, carrots and celery so far with some crushed carraway seeds and hungarian paprika. Spoon that over some spaetzle when it's done.

I might get banned for this due to the BBQ experts on this site but try this. Put a pork shoulder on the grill on high for about 20 minutes rotating it to get all sides browned a bit and to capture some smoky flavor. Take it off and put in a crock with 2 Sam Adams and let it cook on low all night. Nex morning, pull it apart (it falls off the bone) and throw it back in with some hommade BBQ sauce and keep on warm for an entire day of football watching and pigging out.

I might get banned for this due to the BBQ experts on this site but try this. Put a pork shoulder on the grill on high for about 20 minutes rotating it to get all sides browned a bit and to capture some smoky flavor. Take it off and put in a crock with 2 Sam Adams and let it cook on low all night. Nex morning, pull it apart (it falls off the bone) and throw it back in with some hommade BBQ sauce and keep on warm for an entire day of football watching and pigging out.

Sounds Really good. I like the browning it part then throwing it in.

Sounds Really good. I like the browning it part then throwing it in.

Yea. It turns out really great...just be careful browning it on the grill. With all of the fat on a pork shoulder its easy for it to flame up and scorch it ( although I've done it still turned out great in the crock)..Good luck!

Last week I was tryin to get creative

I cut up Kielbasa and popped em in the crock pot...

Then I threw in 3/4 can of Jelly...

Than I got Franks hot sauce and some mustard... With a few seasonings...

Then I peeled some potatoes and threw them in... Also cut up a onion.

Turned out pretty damn good, sweet and spicy polish kielbasa w/ potatoes and onions.

Oh also threw in a jalapeno pepper!!

Get a Chuck roast, a large potatoe, an onion, carrot, pint of fresh mushrooms and a can of campbell's reduced sodium cream of mushroom.

Cube the potatoe.D ice the onion and carrot. Quarter the mushrooms. Salt and pepper the meat, dump in the campbells soup and 1 can of water. Set crock pot to low and enjoy it later.

Gonna try this. Thanks.

As a full-fledged card-carrying BBQ & Smoker maniac, I can unequivecally state that you would never get banned for such deliciousness. I do that all the time, except I don't bother browning the shoulder. I just add liquid smoke to the shoulder the night I toss it in the crock pot. Much easier than fooling around with my CHARCOAL grill. I don't use Sam Adams, just a splash of whatever I have on tap at the time. The shoulder will provide plenty of moisture as the fat cooks down. The cheaper the cut, the better!

Hey I'm looking for the cut of meat that when cooked on low in the crock pot all day is soft, moist and stringy. Is a chuck roast the ticket?

That's the one!

Take a chuck roast, throw in Liptons Cup of Onion soup and cook on low all day.

I put mine on at about 5:30 am and when I get home at 4:30 pm you can flake it apart with a fork.

Served with mashed potatoes ad hot out of the oven biscuits?? You'll eat till you can't move. :)

my mom used to use lipton onion soup ,mix and a table spoon of teriyaki

My friend makes these potatoes that are crazy good in the crock pot.

Chop up the potatoes, a packet or two of soup mix, and some sour cream and cheddar cheese. I forgot the exact recipe, but that's roughly it, and the crockpot isn't about being exact anyway.

Archived