BRAVEONAWARPATH

Take a look at the schedule the next six games:

Tonight @ Philly

Friday @ Memphis

Saturday @ San Antonio

Monday home against Clippers

Next Wednesday home against the Knicks

Next Friday home against Brooklyn

Beal and Nene injured. There is a very real chance we could lose all six in a row. We're definitely not getting out of that gauntlet 3-3. 2-4 would be a pretty big success for us. I'm thinking 1-5 is most likely.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Stevemcqueen this one is for you: http://www.sbnation.com/nba-draft/2013/1/30/3931638/nba-draft-2013-top-prospects-ben-mclemore

SB Nation draft article that's got Noel 6th, Zeller 7th, and Shabazz 13th. :ols: They have Isiah Austin first so I had to look up his stats. Something really strange about a 7'1 center that averages more than two 3point attempts per game, and hits them at .378, but can only hit his free throws at .522. How the hell does that happen?!

Edited by Destino

I am not 7'1", only 6'6",' but you just described my game :ols:

There is no one that plays pick up basketball that can hit a consistent free throw shot it seems. I dread the words "shot for teams, first five". 15 minutes later you've got four players waiting on a 5th. :ols:

We can't buy a foul call tonight.

---------- Post added January-30th-2013 at 07:30 PM ----------

Stevemcqueen this one is for you: http://www.sbnation.com/nba-draft/2013/1/30/3931638/nba-draft-2013-top-prospects-ben-mclemore

SB Nation draft article that's got Noel 6th, Zeller 7th, and Shabazz 13th. :ols: They have Isiah Austin first so I had to look up his stats. Something really strange about a 7'1 center that averages more than two 3point attempts per game, and hits them at .378, but can only hit his free throws at .522. How the hell does that happen?!

homer_bush_gif.gif

I could see McLemore going second overall. Posted this on realGM, I could see the top 5 playing out like this:

1.) Noel

2.) McLemore

3.) Shabazz

4.) Zeller

5.) Len

McLemore has gaps and isn't a go to guy at Kansas but my thinking was, "Oh well." He's a freak athlete that can shoot and isn't selfish at all. I think you probably just draft him and hope you can develop the other parts afterwards and at worst, you get a super athletic role player.