Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

John Wall. Gonna be some people on realGM about to choke on some crow.

Don't worry. They will find something to complain about, probably the fact that he thinks he deserves a max contract. Or he missed some FTs at the end because he does not have superhuman endurance.

John Wall. Gonna be some people on realGM about to choke on some crow.
Lol, screw RealGM, how about here (AKA me)?

Damn, what an incredible month of basketball for John. Been hard on him because, with his physical attributes, I firmly believe if he learns how to do the little things he could be the best PG to ever play the game. I think it might be starting to come together.

Edited by MonkFan8

John is a transcendent talent. He's going to be better than Westbrook and Irving.

The only thing more amazing than his performance tonight was comfortably beating a good Western team with the group we just put on the floor. Oak was the only other good player on the floor with Wall tonight and the two of them were enough.

Bring Martell back and get something good with the draft pick. I can't wait for next year.

John mothereffin Wall. Games like this make me want to flip over to NBA TV to see what they are saying. I rarely get the chance to do that
I can hear it now. "B-B-But the Grizzlies were missing Marc Gasol!" Heh. I just looked it up, and his numbers are barely better than Nene's.

So they were missing Gasol, while we were missing Nene, Beal, Webster, Ariza, & Price. And we beat a team which would be the #2 seed if they were in the East. Still a small sample size but it appears that Wall may finally be becoming the player everyone thought he would be.

I just pray that Wall wont leave when his deal is up, we need to get good in the next couple years for him to stay. With a lottery pick next year that is possible, just wish Grunfeld was gone

John is an RFA after his deal is up, we'll match whatever offer he gets. If he keeps playing like he has this March, he'll get a max deal. Hard to say what the market will look like at the end of next year, but I think we might just make him a max extension before hand.

John is a transcendent talent. He's going to be better than Westbrook and Irving.

The only thing more amazing than his performance tonight was comfortably beating a good Western team with the group we just put on the floor. Oak was the only other good player on the floor with Wall tonight and the two of them were enough.

Bring Martell back and get something good with the draft pick. I can't wait for next year.

Well he's got Westbrook on Wednesday. Should be fun.

I can hear it now. "B-B-But the Grizzlies were missing Marc Gasol!" Heh. I just looked it up, and his numbers are barely better than Nene's.

So they were missing Gasol, while we were missing Nene, Beal, Webster, Ariza, & Price. And we beat a team which would be the #2 seed if they were in the East. Still a small sample size but it appears that Wall may finally be becoming the player everyone thought he would be.

I understand your overall point, but you can't judge Gasol by numbers. He has to be one of the favorites for defensive player of the year.

John is an RFA after his deal is up, we'll match whatever offer he gets. If he keeps playing like he has this March, he'll get a max deal. Hard to say what the market will look like at the end of next year, but I think we might just make him a max extension before hand.

He isn't going anywhere. The question is who do we bring here to play with him.