Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Michael Lee

‏ @MrMichaelLee

Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra said "everybody is a game-time" decision vs. #wizards. LeBron James said he's cool if Spo gives him a rest.

They're under the impression they can beat us with the "D" lineup.

Gives me a reason to care about this game. **** Miami. Ask Chicago how that worked out for them.

This may be a dumb question, but how is the lottery ball weighting determined? Is it by win percentage or order of finish? As in, does it matter how many games more we lose than New Orleans, or will we get the same lottery % if we only lose one more game than them?

Percentage is my understanding of it. Odds of the second worst team getting picks 1-5:

1st: .199

2nd: .188

3rd: .171

4th: .319

5th: .123

Edited by Destino

So is what we are seeing real? Wizards record last 10 games of the season.

2012: 4-2 (4 games remaining)

2011: 6-4

2010: 5-5

We've seen this "momentum" at the end of the season. One major difference, no Blatche averaging more than 20ppg as he's done the last two seasons in April.

The emergence of Seraphin might be the biggest positive I can take away from this season. Now lets get some wing scorers...

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 08:11 PM ----------

Lebron wants in this game

Edited by SuperBash

I'm surprised Miami isn't going all out to win. They're only 1.5 GB of the Bulls for the #1 seed in the East.

It's disrespect. They didn't think they needed to to beat us. That's why I want to win this. **** them.

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 08:38 PM ----------

Lmao. I love Crawford. He seriously makes me laugh.

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 08:41 PM ----------

And you know, he's a clown but for some reason it feels different than NY and McGee did. Maybe it's a personal bias of some sort, but there just isn't the same natural , automatic disdain for his clownishness.

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 08:42 PM ----------

**** I hope Wall is ok.

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 09:03 PM ----------

Guess Wall is ok, lol

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Are me and mboyd the only ones watching this? As Buck just mentioned, if the Wiz win it'll complete the DC-sports hat trick. Been waiting on one of those for a couple of weeks now. Be nice to finally get it

---------- Post added April-21st-2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

If John gets his jumper down in the offseason, he will be an All Star next year. I can just see it.

If John gets his jumper down in the offseason, he will be an All Star next year. I can just see it.

He admitted recently that he played too much pick up ball instead of working on the specifics of his game. That was kind of disappointing as I assumed he was working his games in addition to playing the pick up games a la Durant. Hopefully everybody works their jumpshot this offseason.

He admitted recently that he played too much pick up ball instead of working on the specifics of his game. That was kind of disappointing as I assumed he was working his games in addition to playing the pick up games a la Durant. Hopefully everybody works their jumpshot this offseason.

Yeah someone at work was telling me about that. He said that what hurt was the lockout, not knowing when the season would start and a lot of thought that there wouldn't be a season period. Next year, after a real offseason, will tell us everything.

If we lose this, I'm officially done with the the NBA for the year. I'm tired of this ****.