Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Only guy you don't hang up the phone with about a Wall trade is if New Orleans's GM offers Davis straight up.  Even then I think I say no.

Wall is going to go down as the greatest player in franchise history since Unseld.  Maybe the GOAT Bullet/Wizard when it's all said and done.  You just don't trade him.  That's spitting in the face of the basketball Gods and asking to go back into the desert for another 30 years.  I think you hold onto Wall for as long as he can play basketball and look forward to hanging his jersey in the rafters when he's finally done. 

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

His issue isn't that's he's bad, is that he hasn't been able to stay healthy.

Saw what you was talking about, hopefully he give us the 60-70, not what's been goin on last two years.

Side note, not sure how I feel about jus leaving the bench in because they don't suck.  We're almost halfway thru quarter and starters are jus coming back in.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Where is all this ball movement coming from?  You guys seeing all these passes?  

Playing with a lot of confidence, want to see them do that against team with winning record.  Credit for handling business so far, kings are letting them do whatever they want right now