Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Porter seems to specialize in the NBAs worst shot, but Wittman's favorite, the mid range jumper. Think Wall is just a little jealous? If he ever got that down he'd be unstoppable and here comes Porter friggin making it look like the easiest thing in the world.

That crowd was pumped for a free chicken sandwich.

That is my favorite promo. Drunkenly chanting Chick-en Sand-wich in the 4th is one of the best moments you can have at the game. Too bad I don't eat Papa John's because I've always though Wiz50 has been a better deal than free toppings.

Humph's shot is so slow, but I'm not complaining with these results.

Wow on that jumper from Otto.

Edited by EvilMonkeyBoy
  • Like 1

When Ottoman Empire gets a reliable three ball he's going to be very valuable. Not many young small forwards come into the league with a ready made mid range and high post game. After Pierce, I think he's the most multi-faceted scorer on the team. When he becomes a nightly factor on offense, we'll be watching him score five different ways every game.

I like the work he did defensively too. Especially in that fourth quarter.

This was the best team-wide performance of the season IMO. Everybody chipped in. Pierce and Nene had nice games. Bench played well, carried us for an otherwise rough second half, and they kept the starters' minutes down. The ten man rotation is starting to work, Humphries is getting very comfortable.

We've got Blair, Gooden, and the SL MVP at the end of the bench. 7-2 without Beal and Webster, so 7-2 without the three ball. This has been a fantastic start.

5-2 over the next stretch is an ambitious but obtainable goal. If we're 12-4 after that, we're probably in first in the conference.