Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm kind of glad the Warriors got smashed last night, and to a lesser extent, that OKC lost too. I know some of our players had to see that. I hope they realized that the playoffs are a different monster. What happened in game 1 won't happen again tonight. Gotta find multiple ways to win....

Edited by MLSKINS
  • Like 4

I'd like to give a big FU To the NBA for scheduling this game at 9:30pm. Indiana/Atl (two of the worst sports cities in the country) get a 7pm start time?

I'm not Bullets fan #1 (in fact I like the Celtics), but I do wish this team well. I have a soft spot for them. The city needs a team to do well. .

I just hope we can keep the game close early. That to me means we'll win the series, because the Bulls are gonna throw EVERYTHING they have tonight. You lose the first two at home, you may as well call the series over. If we can match the energy they show early, we can wear them out late. Even if we lose, if it's fairly close, it means we'll take care of business once the energy/atmosphere of our home court becomes a factor.

I just hope we can keep the game close early. That to me means we'll win the series, because the Bulls are gonna throw EVERYTHING they have tonight. You lose the first two at home, you may as well call the series over. If we can match the energy they show early, we can wear them out late. Even if we lose, if it's fairly close, it means we'll take care of business once the energy/atmosphere of our home court becomes a factor.

If we can win this game, then agreed--that's the series. But this is really going to be Chicago's best shot. And we'll probably be a little complacent after the first win.

We have got to wear these guys down. They've been running their players into the ground for two + months. We need to win the physical contest again. That has a cumulative effect.

This 9:30 start time blows.

Seriously. I had forgotten and was thinking game time was about an hour away. Checked the guide and was instantly disappointed. NBA, where sleep deprivation happens.

we're not that lucky to have another team take him off our hands

I hope the lakers take him. I'd be smiling for a solid week.

• Like 1

Seriously. I had forgotten and was thinking game time was about an hour away. Checked the guide and was instantly disappointed. NBA, where sleep deprivation happens.

I hope the lakers take him. I'd be smiling for a solid week.

Kobe would ask for a trade after watching 2 videos of Wittman's "offense"