Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Unless they have injuries the post season heat defense would destroy the Wizards. I'd predict a sweep and the averaging margain of victory in the double digits. The wizards offense already struggles in the half court and with Miami game planning to take away Wall and slow the transition game.... It would be ugly.

Miami's defense isn't what it was just last season, and Miami has been mortal in the postseason. They're a better regular season team frankly because they're transition dependent too. And mainly, Miami looks a little old, small, and tired.

I don't think it'd be a sweep, much less four straight beatings. And they can probably game plan to stop Wall by sticking LeBron on him and rushing back in transition. Wall crushes their PGs though. And there isn't much they can do about the size disadvantage they'd face against Nene and Gortat. That's been Miami's Achilles heal, and the reason they've had some scares in the postseason the past two years. They'd win, but I could easily see the Wiz getting a game or two. Not so against Indy.

Lee can't defend Nene. They're going to have to stick Bogut on him.

Some really sloppy passing early in this one. Nene wasn't even paying attention on one of them and it slowly bounced by him.

The shooting has been rough too. For both sides.

Wall might make 100 threes this season. That'd have been one of the last things I expected going into the season.

I forgot Crawford ended up on Golden State. What did they give up for him?

Draymond Green set another dirty screen on that Curry three to end the quarter. They need to call that dude.

Balanced scoring from the starters that quarter. Beal got a few good looks too hasn't found his range yet. We're going to need him to heat up.

Maynor is absolutely terrible, wow. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing him play much and I think 7 minutes is enough. 

Kendall Marshall is obviously a product of D'Antoni's system, but I'd take him any day of the week over Maynor right now.