Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Team playing this well without him, you gotta think if anybody gets dealt before the deadline, he's the leading candidate.

They are playing great until Beal sits. Crawford coming off the bench should really help this team during his spells. Especially if Wall sits at the same time, because Crawford is about the only one who can create his own shot.

They are playing great until Beal sits. Crawford coming off the bench should really help this team during his spells. Especially if Wall sits at the same time' date=' because Crawford is about the only one who can create his own shot.[/quote']

During this winning streak, passing has led to great looks. I worry that Crawford's tendency to look for himself would throw a monkey wrench into what's been working.

During this winning streak, passing has led to great looks. I worry that Crawford's tendency to look for himself would throw a monkey wrench into what's been working.

Especially if he and Seraphin are on the floor at the same time. Kevin has become a hook shot machine. He don't pass, dribble, or do anything but fire up a hook shot.

Crawford has been playing great all season. Arguably the best of our team this year ( before wall came back). He has increased all his stats, decreased his turnovers, and became a much better passer ( though he was already a good one). Him coming off the bench is perfect for what he brings to this team.

I'd love to win this game, but I'd rather risk the game and tell Beal to take the game over....win or lose, I want to see the kid put us on his back.

To me though it just seems like you need Wall out there to set him up. Wall draws attention and gives beal open looks. It's amazing how much better they're with him on the floor. He's a tremendous floor general.

Crawford has been playing great all season. Arguably the best of our team this year ( before wall came back). He has increased all his stats' date=' decreased his turnovers, and became a much better passer ( though he was already a good one). Him coming off the bench is perfect for what he brings to this team.[/quote']

could really go either way, but I really hope you are right. If he played team ball like the rest of the team is doing, he'd be the best 6th man in the league. He has the talent; with Crawford it all comes down to making the right decisions and playing within himself.