Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

12 assists for Wall late into the 3rd quarter.

He will lead the league in assists when we upgrade his running mates.

seriously....can we please add a couple consistent/efficient scorers this offseason!

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 09:58 PM ----------

Mo was out of shape for most of the year because of his knee, Mason hadn't done much to earn any playing time.

they are both much better than NY

shame we are gonna blow this game....would have been a nice game to build on....big come from behind victory right after the trade deadline

When is Blatche coming back? We need him to do what he always does and start killing it towards the end of the year so we can trade his sorry ass and dump his contract.

shame we are gonna blow this game....would have been a nice game to build on....big come from behind victory right after the trade deadline

When is Blatche coming back? We need him to do what he always does and start killing it towards the end of the year so we can trade his sorry ass and dump his contract.

Last I read, he's aiming for Sunday. If this staff gives him Booker's minutes, Wittman & I are going to have a confrontation.

Last I read, he's aiming for Sunday. If this staff gives him Booker's minutes, Wittman & I are going to have a confrontation.

plenty of minutes to go around....he needs to get at least 25 minutes off the bench to showcase his "talents"....I need someone to trade for this bum, so I can use my amnesty on Lewis.

plenty of minutes to go around....he needs to get at least 25 minutes off the bench to showcase his "talents"....I need someone to trade for this bum, so I can use my amnesty on Lewis.

The only way he gets dealt, is if we take on a ridiculous contract in return.

At this point, unless we find a gm on cocaine, the smart strategy is to just let him rot on the bench the rest of the way and amnesty him in the offseason.

I'd rather go that route than bringing in a bad contract.

on a sidenote, McGee hasn't seen the court in the 2nd half.

Edited by StillUnknown

That was a terrible call...Singleton was on the ground with his arms straight up....that isn't a foul.

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 10:20 PM ----------

I dunno why we didn't take a time out on that last possession....I hope they run the pick and roll with Wall and Booker on this play

---------- Post added February-28th-2012 at 10:22 PM ----------

Where the hell has that floater been all season?