Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Worst thing that happened to this team was convincingly beating an incredibly weak and broken down Bulls squad last year.

It convinced Ted that Randy and EG weren't terrible at their jobs, and convinced our players that they were significantly better than they actually are. The amount of talk these guys did going into the season was embarrassing for a team that hasn't won anything worth a damn in decades. 

Edited by MonkFan8

Thank God im such a happy drunk. I spent the entire 3rd quarter arguing with these warriors fans whether i could land a 5-str frog splash from the 2nd level on Randy, or People's Elbow, and whether or not it would result in both his firing and an extra 3 pts. The general consensus was that everyone will leave flowers at murray's grave tomorrow, but no dice.

I turned it off and went to sleep about 5 minutes into the third quarter. Saw which way that one was headed and I'm not a masochist. The Warriors identified what was working well on us in the first half and then killed us with it after the break. And then they started hitting their shots, that was only a matter of time given how good they are. That team is well coached, has better talent, was fresher, and playing at home. Our team is worn down, has lesser talent in the starting five and a bench that's a complete mess, and Scott Brooks gets to talk **** about our coach. This humiliating blow out was as natural as the sun rise.

Let me take a moment to rage at Otto's lack of burn. This mother****ing coach is giving 20 minutes to the likes of Rasual Butler/Martell Webster, Drew Gooden, and Ramon Sessions and Otto can't get run. Wittman is a demoralizing embarrassment.

Wow, you guys literally lost sleep over this team? Watch a little of the first quarter on NBA network and turned it off and went to bed at 11. If this was a game in November when we were actually, you know, winning, I might have stayed up. But the writing is on the wall (no pun intended) for this year. Another sub 50 win season with a first round beat down.