Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

They're not getting boards from outnumbering us on the glass. Their bigs are getting them over ours. Our perimeter players are going to leak out and run the break when the opponent takes a jumper. Our bigs have to do their work on the glass to make it work.

I agree but Defensive rebounding isn't about playing fair and lining up two on two. It's 4-5 on two. Do that and they rarely ever get one. Play even and they'll get a good percentage.

Wittman will commend their effort. Speights is joining the roster of anonymous Wizard Killers

Four now. argh

I agree but Defensive rebounding isn't about playing fair and lining up two on two. It's 4-5 on two. Do that and they rarely ever get one. Play even and they'll get a good percentage.

They've made an adjustment and aren't leaking out now. But I like the strategy of trying to run. That's the only form of offense I have confidence in. Works better when Gooden isn't in the game though. He just has too much trouble boxing out real bigs.

Golden State has a really versatile and energetic set of bigs they're throwing at us. Kerr is clever. Going small when we go big. Going big when we go smaller. It's hard to stay matched up on them. This is a well coached team.

Because Randy doesn't know how to make them pay for the mismatches on the opposite end. They go small? Our bigs shoot 15 foot jump shots.

Well this is a friggin terrible start to the half. Offense sucks.

Wall won the tip too. And then Nene gets his pocket picked. I can't stress enough what a negative he's been tonight. Their front court is dominating ours.

We're getting zero movement on offense.

Wall missing some lay ups now hurts.

Game over.