Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Mavs whole offense has been pass it to Ellis and see what he can do.

Maybe it's just me but I think he's gotten SOOOO much better on that over his career. Drove me insane his rookie year

Yeah he used to be really bad about it. Now he usually only starts doing it when he gets out of rhythm like he was earlier tonight.

Come on man

I would have benched him. Ended a terrible half with a dumbass foul that gave Dallas the lead. Then he came in the third and immediately turned it over twice with unforced errors leading to a big Mavs run. They were just bad passes.

I wouldn't have played Temple to start the third either. Temple isn't healthy right now and he isn't in any kind of shape to be playing in this game.

But Randy trusts them and it looks like the trust is paying off with Wall because he's playing himself back into the game.

But Randy trusts them and it looks like the trust is paying off with Wall because he's playing himself back into the game.

Wall hasn't earned your trust yet? And even if he is sucking, you ain't gonna win with Andre Miller. Your only hope is that Wall gets his **** together

I think the Skins have given us, all of us, sports fandom PTSD.

But yeah, I wouldn't play Temple, period. I think it's time to see what Rice can bring to the table. And Seraphin...yeah. Time for Blair.