Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 3 Expert Picks: YAHOO!, ESPN, Sunday Countdown,Madden, NBC, FOX, CBS, et al.

iMeast

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/18957/beast-prediction-friday-dallas-cowboys-win

NEW YORK -- Due to popular demand (not really), we're bringing back our NFC East predictions today. I always start out by looking at our experts' picks and then try to do the exact opposite of Adam Schefter, a man determined to pick the Washington Redskins in every game this season.

For the first time in perhaps ever, all eight panelists have picked the Redskins to win Sunday. And that's just one of the reasons I flirted with picking Steve Spagnuolo's Rams in this one. I couldn't bring myself to do it, though, because I have too much respect for Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb and wide receiver Santana Moss.

Beast pick: Redskins 24, Rams 13

And yet Mosley picks Dallas to win. Why am I not surprised?

Mother ****er I hope Houston beats their asses Sunday!

I am so ****ing sick of the ****ing overrated Dallas Cowboys. They haven't won a game and people (not necessarily Mosley, people I hear around here) INSIST on talking about how they're one of the best teams in the NFL.

**** that. Dammit they piss me off. :ols:

And yet Mosley picks Dallas to win. Why am I not surprised?

Mother ****er I hope Houston beats their asses Sunday!

I am so ****ing sick of the ****ing overrated Dallas Cowboys. They haven't won a game and people (not necessarily Mosley, people I hear around here) INSIST on talking about how they're one of the best teams in the NFL.

**** that. Dammit they piss me off. :ols:

You had to know that Mosley would be picking the Cowboys to win. If they lay another turd this weekend (I think they will lose), he'll be chewing on Prozac like it's candy.

I prefer the underdog role, it's less pressure. Glad we're getting some love though. Now the hard part: Winning!

You might wanna reduce your sig size there... 550x200 is the max-here is a reference http://www.extremeskins.com/announcement.php?f=24

But as far as the topic goes, being the favorite on the road will show us how far this team's mindset truly has come. The skins of the past have played down to their competition when heavily favored; good teams win these games easily on the road and put them away by the 3rd quarter. We'll see where the skins lie

Why would people prefer to be an underdog? Especially to a team like the Rams. That would mean you absolutely suck and are one of the worse if not the worse team in the league.

Pretty sure this team has shown enough for people to not think that.

If we lose a game we're favorite to win, it won't be because some "expert" chose us to win....

I know we all know that, it's just hard to tell sometimes in these threads.

Archived