Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I still wouldn't want to be Mike Sellers this week.

MTechnik

Carlos Rogers is WORSE than Big Mike, when it comes to dropping balls. Once again, Rogers continues to be an embarrassment. I said it last season and I'll say it again- THAT GUY SUCKS.

He's still the best corner on the team. If he could only hold onto INTs, he'd probably be considered one of the best. Fortunately, his job isn't dependent on holding onto the ball, unlike Sellers...

Carlos Rogers is WORSE than Big Mike, when it comes to dropping balls. Once again, Rogers continues to be an embarrassment. I said it last season and I'll say it again- THAT GUY SUCKS.

He sucks so bad that he prevented a game winning TD to Roy Williams with tight man coverage all the way down the field?

If that's "sucking," then I hope he sucks all season long.

He's still the best corner on the team. If he could only hold onto INTs, he'd probably be considered one of the best. Fortunately, his job isn't dependent on holding onto the ball, unlike Sellers...

I seldom agree with you, but when your right, your right. Rogers can't catch for **** but there is a reason you didnt see his face or hear his name until he dropped that pick. And that reason is because he had his WR strapped up all game. He is going to be a key component to the success of our defense and I think our D is gonna be damn good.

If Sellers could block I wouldn't really care about his hands. Unfortunately his blocking has gone to hell, and he can' t catch either. So what does he bring us? Nothing.
That's what I'm saying.

He doesn't even block anymore.

How many plays did we even run tonight, or in the pre-season, that featured Sellers as a lead blocker?

And he used to be the guy who busted the wedge on special teams but they took that away, so that role's out the window for him too.

I don't want to dump on the guy too much since he's been a good Redskin for a long time (although that nonsense about wanting the new contract when he didn't deserve one annoyed me), but he's just done at this point.

It's actually a handicap for us when we have him on the field, especially in passing situations that require him to run a route.

That's what I'm saying.

He doesn't even block anymore.

How many plays did we even run tonight, or in the pre-season, that featured Sellers as a lead blocker?

And he used to be the guy who busted the wedge on special teams but they took that away, so that role's out the window for him too.

I don't want to dump on the guy too much since he's been a good Redskin for a long time (although that nonsense about wanting the new contract when he didn't deserve one annoyed me), but he's just done at this point.

It's actually a handicap for us when we have him on the field, especially in passing situations that require him to run a route.

I saw him make 1 good block when he stunned Brooking to give CP a hole. But that was all I saw him do well. He's fading fast.

He sucks so bad that he prevented a game winning TD to Roy Williams with tight man coverage all the way down the field?

If that's "sucking," then I hope he sucks all season long.

Spartacus, now now, don't you know that a CB's job is first and foremost to make INTs? You know, those ones that get on highlight reels for the masses to enjoy? That's all there really is to that position, covering WRs tightly means nothing... there's little to no benefit there.

lol, I wanted to kill Carlos when he dropped that ball, but I'm not going to be so foolish as to downplay everything else he did. He was our best cover corner out there today... I don't think he gave up more than 10 yards to their wideouts. Impressive!

lol, I wanted to kill Carlos when he dropped that ball, but I'm not going to be so foolish as to downplay everything else he did. He was our best cover corner out there today... I don't think he gave up more than 10 yards to their wideouts. Impressive!

I don't blame Carlos for dropping that ball, that's a really tough catch. Landry, on the other hand, should have caught that ball on the final drive.

He's terrible...actually, he's been terrible for the past 2 seasons. His hands are overrated, and I think he brings little-to-nothing to the table for the Skins at this point. He's a liability when the ball is near his hands by way of a pass or even trying to run. Logan Paulson can block and can catch the ball a little...can he get a shot at FB?

After he made the pro bowl and got a new contract it seems as if he aged almost immediately at 33.

Now, he's 35 and hanging on by his fingernails.

Two or three years ago he caught 6 touchdowns, now I doubt he will catch 6 passes the entire season.

The WCO fullbacks have to be able to catch the ball.

If he isn't going to block any more effectively than he did against the Cowboys perhaps we need to resign Carey Davis.

Archived