Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys' Offensive Line Tops NFC East

Snarky

I'm not even taking this article/blog serious. Who is that clown writing this garbage?

David Elfin was the long-time Redskins beat guy for the Washington Times. Not sure when he left.

I don't have any lasting impressions of his time covering the Redskins. As I recall, he seemed to be generally pessimistic about the team, but he wouldn't be the first. :)

Did David Elfin really write this garbage, or did someone hack his computer and mail it in for him?

I think the Cowboys have the potential to be the worst line in the NFC East by the end of this season. They've looked extremely unimpressive as a unit this preseason, and in terms of depth, they're about where the Skins were going into 2008.

Uhh...what? The Cowboys' offensive line is their biggest question mark on that side of the ball. Their WR's have some talent, the QB has some talent, the HB's have some talent, the TE certainly has talent, the OL...well they may or may not have some talent.

And the entire season hinges on that what if.

I think the Cowboys have the potential to be the worst line in the NFC East by the end of this season.

I think the Cowboys have the potential to be the worst line in the NFC East at the BEGINNING of this season. We will expose them early.

Did David Elfin really write this garbage, or did someone hack his computer and mail it in for him?

I think the Cowboys have the potential to be the worst line in the NFC East by the end of this season. They've looked extremely unimpressive as a unit this preseason, and in terms of depth, they're about where the Skins were going into 2008.

O.K. Please tell me about all your depth on the Oline. OL depth is a problem in just about every team in the league.

O.K. Please tell me about all your depth on the Oline. OL depth is a problem in just about every team in the league.

the problem is dallas's first string line can't even block second or third string defensive lines..so what is gonna happen when they have to put backups in?

Archived