Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BAlt Sun: John Harbaugh Kick-off BBQ Comments (redskins related)

x96bryan10

HAHA ok so because you scored a TD with a FAKE PUNT in preseason (which by the way he should have kept for when he actually could use it) you ran us over? Beat us yes ran us over no no no not our first team at least. Crap like this is why I don't give Ravens fans any credit as football fans....It apparently starts from the head and trickles down.....

He must really be proud of that reverse on the first play from scrimmage and the fake punt and the blitz packages and head hunting Qbs in a 2nd pre-season game. Heck, they even played the gatorade cooler like a regular season game. :finger:

Looked to me like the Skins moved the ball much more effectively... missed several opportunities. Anyone want to remind this guy that its preseason? By the way their biggest play was a fake punt.

Yeah they can easily "gadget play" their way to the playoffs...right!!!

He's even a bigger dunbass because now every team they face will be looking for the fakes!!! Smart coaching!!!

Seeing how his team gave the Zorn a gatorade bath for a pre season game doesn't surprise me a bit.:ols: They even made the C'mon Man segment on MNF this past Monday for that. It must really burn their souls that no matter what they do , they will ALWAYS play 2nd fiddle to the Redskins:D.

He better stop gloating over a meaningless game and do something with his secondary. TO and OCHO will have a field day.

Along with Bryant, Benson and their rookie TE Gresham, and Shipley if they can stay healthy (Carson Palmer) they are going to be difficult to beat on either sides of the ball. Also don't count out The Steelers they looked good against the Giants the other nite. The ratbirds don't have it all wrapped up even with Boldin and killer Stallworth and Ed Reed :ols:

Obviously this win mean so much to the Ravens organization and the coach. I saw how they threw the challenge flags out to contest everytime a player farted. I am glad for them. They should cherish the win(or polish the terd). Have you heard the new Ravens fight song, sounds like a multicar pile up(wow what a great beat). We dont waste our time with trash teams like that we have OUR team to evaluate.

Seriously the ravens are the biggest dorks in the world. Even the coach acts like raven fans.

last time I looked the raven's first team could even move the ball. They had to pull some trick to score. PLUS the redskins threw 400 yards on their "great" defense.

Well, 23-3 is running over the other team. Yeah, pre-season doesn't matter (not that he couldn't reference the last real game between the two) but it is countdown to kick-off so what else is he supposed to talk about? Practice?

The real question is why is a minute long video about the Ravens coach talking to Ravens fans in the Ravens stadium important to you guys?

Looked to me like the Skins moved the ball much more effectively... missed several opportunities. Anyone want to remind this guy that its preseason? By the way their biggest play was a fake punt.

Well, we did that some last year too. Came up with the same amount of points as last year also. It is preseason though. I wouldn't get excited about the Ravens game or the Bills game.

Well, 23-3 is running over the other team. Yeah, pre-season doesn't matter (not that he couldn't reference the last real game between the two) but it is countdown to kick-off so what else is he supposed to talk about? Practice?

The real question is why is a minute long video about the Ravens coach talking to Ravens fans in the Ravens stadium important to you guys?

You live in Sterling bro...quit pretending to be a Ravens fan...Cal's streak ended a long time ago.

When I checked the score, first-team versus first-team was 3-3. 10-3 if you want to include the fake punt trickeration. Yeah, we should have been ready for that. We just didn't realize that the Ratbirds vewed this as their Super Duper Pooper Bowl.

And the Ratbirds regular season record is still 0-0. Mr Perpetual-Happy-BabyFace can gloat over his big preseason win over the Skins. I will just give him a big :yawnee:

Archived