Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ravens VS Redskins OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD AND CHAT!!!!!!!!

kiingspadee

I'm expecting a hard quarter and a bit in the first half before guys start switching in. I hope it is fairly intense so we can see what we have as a unit (no injuries please!) - Buffalo was too easy.

Hope to catch an on-line feed to watch, game kicks off here about midnight (75 minutes away!)

Hail

Meh, it may be pre-season and matter little in the great scheme of things, but let's hand it to these DC wanabe's!

Hail.

It may be preseason but it is a game where our guys suit up and play against someone not wearing our logo on their helmet. And it's not a game airing that we know the results of the W/L before it ends. Anytime to see our guys live and in action is always a good day...till the season starts and well losses ruin my whole week

I'm expecting a hard quarter and a bit in the first half before guys start switching in. I hope it is fairly intense so we can see what we have as a unit (no injuries please!) - Buffalo was too easy.

Hope to catch an on-line feed to watch, game kicks off here about midnight (75 minutes away!)

Hail

nfl.com I believe

Archived