Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Will Pay $2.6 Million to Train Chinese Prostitutes to Drink Responsibly on the Job

MurrayH81

“The purpose of the project is to try and develop an intervention program targeting HIV risk and alcohol use,” Li told CNSNews.com. “So basically, it’s an alcohol and HIV risk reduction intervention project."

Link

So we fix a health problem for them while they spend money creating military threats to us..

Seems ridiculous at face value.

“The purpose of the project is to try and develop an intervention program targeting HIV risk and alcohol use,” Li told CNSNews.com. “So basically, it’s an alcohol and HIV risk reduction intervention project."

Link

So we fix a health problem for them while they spend money creating military threats to us..

Seems ridiculous at face value.

They are guinea pigs... that's why they're doing it in China. They probably need an insanely high risk population with every reason in the world to drink as much as possible to test their techniques. After all if you can reduce drinking and HIV risk there, where can't you? But to be clear if this project was shut down I would be happy. This isn't the time to throw money at things like and you get the feeling the money we pay in taxes isn't valued much.

Having said that what is the level of responsible drinking for a chinese whore? I'd imagine it would be as much as possible considering what they're paying customers may look like.

Wait, I did find something. First off, I didn't realize, from the OP, that this story is more than a year old. Then there's this:

http://mediamatters.org/research/200905130010

NewsBusters' Huston falsely claims Obama responsible for funding "Chinese hookers" study

May 13, 2009 1:09 pm ET

SUMMARY: NewsBusters' Warner Todd Huston falsely claimed that President Obama funded a $2.6 million NIH grant to "help train Chinese prostitutes to 'drink responsibly on the job.' " In fact, the grant was awarded during the Bush administration.

The OP didn't say anything about Obama but I just wanted to throw this out there before someone inevitably does.

If it was a grant from the George Washington presidency, I would still be pissed.

Oh no, I know. It is a very puzzling program. Which is why I wanted more info. You have to admit though that it was just a matter of time until one of the usual suspects came in and used it to ***** and cry about Obama. So I figured i'd throw it out there ahead of time. It wasn't directed at you.

Oh no, I know. It is a very puzzling program. Which is why I wanted more info. You have to admit though that it was just a matter of time until one of the usual suspects came in and used it to ***** and cry about Obama. So I figured i'd throw it out there ahead of time. It wasn't directed at you.

So you presented a story to "protect" President Obama from the Extremes skins tailgate regulars? Now that's some good for you paranoia.;)

I'm sure he appreciates it.

...but, you know he's right. There are about ten who would have loved to talk about Obama and worst President ever, and liberal government waste. In fact, had this thread been an Obama program and dealt with sex, prostitutes, and alcohol I bet it would be well over 100 posts long by now.

Come on, with all the ingredients it has isn't it a little surprising that after two days we're still on the beginning of page two?

I'd think they would find an equally high risk group in Africa.

Why on earth would they select China (the country, not the poster here by that name) for this?

They needed a large number of high-risk people, and a country that keeps meticulous medical records?

The Chinese volunteered?

Archived