Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marko Mitchell: Man, Myth, Legend

tiger187126

from this article at espn: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=300814014

Rosenfels threw for 157 yards and two touchdowns in the second quarter against the Rams' second-teamers and added a 71-yarder to Marko Mitchell in the third quarter, finishing 23 of 34 for 310 yards.

the legend lives on in Minny, i wonder if they have a shrine for him.

I still don't see how he could've been worse than some of the other receivers we still have on our roster.

If Vinny & co. were still calling the shots I would completely agree. I just have enough confidence in Mike & Kyle that I trust they saw something we don't and have made the right choice. Still, good to see Marko succeed, seemed like a stand up guy.

He's not even the best big WR we let get away recently:

I was upset when we let this guy go....

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=3758

Dan Pompei of the Chicago Tribune notes that "if [Devin] Aromashodu keeps producing the way he did Saturday, it doesn't make sense to keep him out of the starting lineup."

Aromashodu should probably be starting over Devin Hester, but it's not going to happen right now. Hester is making too much money to be the one sat down. For now, the impressive Aromashodu is going to have to settle for a role only when the Bears go three-wide. He's still a name to watch.

Oh yes the Marko TD lol I saw the highlights for this game which it said more about why the Rams suck more than why is Sage Rosenfels great. First the secondary hot burned by a fullback turned TE for a 65 yard TD. And then on the next series Marko burns them, but there is a defender there that makes a horrilbe attempt at what could have been a easy tackle. It was horrible man lol

Archived