Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I'll tell you, there's a kid (Toni Gomes) who Klopp got a look at and basically said, "Sinclair who?"

Wish him the best, like him in FIFA, but if Klopp doesn't want him, neither do I.

Your boys been bumped up the U-21's :Liverpool academy sides return to pre-season training ahead of 2016/17 - This Is Anfield

Claude Puel confirmed as new Manager at Southampton. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36642502

From what little I have read it looks like a good fit, although I  would have preferred someone with experience in the English League..

Know next to nothing about him either but with your outstanding recruitment and youth structure, you'll be fine. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

When was the last time Arsenal outbid clubs like Real? There last few big transfers have been buying FROM Real and Barca right?

NOBODY 'outbids' Real. 

They either want or they don't. Pogba will go for a World record fee this summer. But if Real suddenly decide to jump back in, he ain't going Utd. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Personally hate  this at youth level unless he is UBBER special. And there's SO much growth to go between now and 18/19/20 you never know. 

Foreign kids at such a young age in our youth academy's is just wrong. Nobody's telling me there's not similar talent kicking around the streets of Liverpool if we'd just get out and look for it. 

IF we ever leave the EU, at least this will stop and nobody under 18 will be allowed to sign for any club. 

Hail. 

Couldn't agree more.

First, I'm sure that you could walk out to a local park and pick 2 or 3 teenagers who have promise AND want to work hard, put them in the Academy, and would very possibly do as well as this young man. Not to put him down, he may be on the way to greatness, but the physical and mental changes from 14 to 20 are enormous. I just look at my son.  At 13, he was a little too 'big for his shoes' and somewhat awkward.  At 21, he had grown to 6'3", 220 lbs and could run/skate like the wind.  His buddy who was always the great athlete in his younger days stayed 5'9" and suddenly wasn't the fastest kid.

Hope it works out well for both sides.

Klinsmann the current favourite for the England job.

Really?

He must want out of the US with all of this.

Not sure you get much more from him than Hodgson... I mean you get a better tactician, obviously but he'll still play players out of position.

Furthermore this means England FA aren't taking my resume' seriously

• Like 1

Well that didn't take long, speaking of Real

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 49s49 seconds ago

Real Madrid want to sign Leicester's France midfielder N'Golo Kanté. (Source: MARCA)

12 retweets 10 likes

Yeah, that's been the stumbling block with Pogba. Perezwants him. Zidane doesn't. ZZ wants Kante and he actually carries some serious sway in Madrid to the point he was the one that apparently lobbied for Navas and stopped Perez going back in for De Gea. 

Stupid French imbecile! 

Hail. 

When was the last time Arsenal outbid clubs like Real? There last few big transfers have been buying FROM Real and Barca right?

Ozil and Sanchez?

I have my opinions about Ozil but he's alright.

Sanchez is their best player.

Yeah, that's been the stumbling block with Pogba. Perezwants him. Zidane doesn't. ZZ wants Kante and he actually carries some serious sway in Madrid to the point he was the one that apparently lobbied for Navas and stopped Perez going back in for De Gea. 

Stupid French imbecile! 

Hail. 

I just wonder who Payet would take between the two?

I'll tell y'all one thing. One of the things I absolutely love about soccer and sport in general is how much of a global language it is. But I'll be damned if following a Welsh team isn't creating a hell of a learning curve on the only language I'm fluent in and have spoken my whole life. Lol I always tell people "I don't speak English, I speak American." and that's never been more readily apparent than now and since I really began taking an interest in the BPL a few years back.

GHH I think I can now begin to imagine to a certain degree your experience when starting to follow the Skins.

Edited by jpage520

Furthermore this means England FA aren't taking my resume' seriously

I passed it on to Jurgen but the response didn't fill me with much confidence ..... 'Well any brother of yours is a brother of mine GHH. But this Benteke thing with the brat ..... This isn't cool no?!'

Ibra confirms his arrival.

Go ay! NEVER saw that one coming .....

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

One more piece to our squad of slowest has beens on the planet - Rooney, Bastian, Ibra...

Actually HATE this one. He's the perfect signing. All things being equal he'll bag 20 plus against the piss poor standard of English defending. And it allows you to bring Rashford on slowly. Martial's pace and finishing on the left, Mikyhtarian's ability and finishing on the right. and Zlatan up top is a pretty darn devastating attack. Not got a clue who play's in the 10 like if Mata goes. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I passed it on to Jurgen but the response didn't fill me with much confidence ..... 'Well any brother of yours is a brother of mine GHH. But this Benteke thing with the brat ..... This isn't cool no?!'

Well, he was scoring 16 for me.

One more piece to our squad of slowest has beens on the planet - Rooney, Bastian, Ibra...

I think he'll be good, I don't think he'll score 20 in the Prem, maybe all together though.

The game is just much faster in England but he'll have his chances in the 18 and as a poacher.

Yeah but they didnt outbid them. Ozil came from Real and Sanchez from Barca.

Which two were you talking about then?

James?

Oh yeah, taking Poland to beat Portugal tonight. <PLEASE let Zielinski play SOME part!>

And then Poland to play Wales the semi. Germany to play France the other. 

Should be a real good 4 day's of games. 

Hail. 

Love to see both.

Sitting at work this afternoon, though.