Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I'll report back on (as good as damn it) our new Pole IF he actually get's on the pitch. 

Oh, FWIW, just read this on Dahoud: Liverpool target Mahmoud Dahoud set to stay at Gladbach "for another season" - This Is Anfield

Hail. 

I just have a feeling about Dahoud.  Klopp really wants him and we have money.

They were ready to throw down for Alex ****ing Teixeira just cause Klopp said he wanted him :lol:

I get that Gladbach already sold Granit Xahka to Arsenal, but everyone has a price.

Oh yeah, taking Poland to beat Portugal tonight. <PLEASE let Zielinski play SOME part!>

And then Poland to play Wales the semi. Germany to play France the other. 

Should be a real good 4 day's of games. 

Hail. 

Playing and of course beating Germany for the first time will make my day, after this I would careless if we win the tournament.

• Like 1

Not that I give a flying _____ but they couldn't do anywise than offer it Eddie Howe. 

BTW, being bored this summer, I have started a new Football Manager save in the CFA with Bergerac. (Did I mention I fell in love with Bergerac?  :lol:.). 

Starting out in the French 4th division is quite the challenge indeed. Just what I was looking for. All the virtual rouge I'm getting to drink is just a bonus!  :lol:  :lol: .

I just have a feeling about Dahoud.  Klopp really wants him and we have money.

They were ready to throw down for Alex ****ing Teixeira just cause Klopp said he wanted him :lol:

I get that Gladbach already sold Granit Xahka to Arsenal, but everyone has a price.

Honestly know nothing about him shy of highlights and what I read. 

But if Jurgen wants him, that'll do for me. Hell, if Jurgen wanted you it'd more than do for me. Even though we know you have the knees of 206 year old unfrozen cryogenic knee problem dude! 

In Klopp I trust!

Playing and of course beating Germany for the first time will make my day, after this I would careless if we win the tournament.

May I suggest, for half time entertainment, a public beheading by guillotine of that POS Schumacher? 

Ratings in France would go through the roof and I'm sure the rest of Europe would turn a blind eye. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

NO ****ING ZIELINSKI AGAIN!  :angry:.

IS he THAT bad he can't even start for Poland?

Hail. 

Poland are like Brasil with Neymar.

If you aren't in the club than you ain't playing.  He might have beef with Lewandowski? 

And he's not THAT good, atm, he's a potential guy.

Lewandowski to finally score.....but Portugal to show some better form and win.

Lot of crap being written about Lewandowski over here. His work rate for the team in what he's being asked to do has been fantastic far as I've seen. Milk has been the biggest Polish culprit who's been playing off him pushed further on. The chances he's missed this tournament have been criminal. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Lot of crap being written about Lewandowski over here. His work rate for the team in what he's being asked to do has been fantastic far as I've seen. Milk has been the biggest Polish culprit who's been playing off him pushed further on. The chances he's missed this tournament have been criminal. 

Hail. 

He's basically drifting back to being in front of the back 4... then playing give and go all the way to the 18.

Has to have 10 miles per game in him so far.

• Like 1

Who?

Hail. 

Matuidi you nit!

Mamadou+Sakho+Blaise+Matuidi+lsf3Z3Frnlq

1927423_w2.jpg

blaise-matuidi-mamadou-sakho-psg-ddec43-

Not making any inferences here... just posting random pics to show my thick-headed older brother who he is.

Emery said you can add Sideshow Bob :D

He's trying to soften us up for Phil.

We'll take him AND keep Phil.

• Like 1