Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

We all know that I'm not one to brag... but I believe I mentioned this as a key in Russia -

#LFC 1-1 #CPFC Clyne and Ibe have created 5 of Liverpool's 9 chances so far http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2015/matches/803273?appShare=1 

CTTcmB4WoAEXJS9.jpg

Those two playing on the same side and SUPPORTING each other is leading to a ton of chances.  So long as they continue to communicate, that's a good thing.
Edited by DC9

Lot better since the Palace goal. Started sloppy, paid the price but responded well without overly threatening. Ibe and Lallana the main two protagonists. Ibe showing the more and more his confidence returns just what a talent all Liverpudlians know he is. Hopefully Sakho hasn't done more damage by trying to play through it but love that self sacrifice that's being bred into the team. It's a Shankly-esq attitude. And what can you say about the little magician? Sloppy in his passes, and then he produces that. 

Arsenal losing too. Keep it going Redmen. 90 minutes hard work and we'll have this.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Ugh. Frustrating day against what's fast becoming our new bogie team. 

Benteke has his shooting boots on (he owes my fantasy team at least a brace) that's different but it was pretty sloppy in a lot of areas. Well done Palace. Like to see the penalty appeals on Benteke and Ibe again. Hopefully Sakho's not too bad. 

Frustrating to enter the break with a loss but an excellent first month overall. Two weeks to prepare and be two weeks further down the line for City now.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

At least one DC team showed up today against the regular season champions and gave it their all, hint it's not the local American football team 

0-0 going into the 2nd. United with many good chances to lead but have just come up short. Slight edge to them so far. 

Sabo REALLY spoiled three good chances in the box.  Had no idea what he was doing.

Arrietta isn't going to do anything.

Maybe bring in Aguilar for DeLeon.

We just don't have anything in the attack and Red Bulls have legit players.