Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Interesting day on Keita with what Geb Marcotti had to say about there being terms agreed in principle, for what that's worth; and Leipzig taking by all accounts a like-for-like player from Salzberg today.

And then to wet the appetite further you get BT's German footie expert Archie Rhind-Tutt describing him as part Kante, part Iniesta! Wouldn't know as I haven't seen him in depth but that's a heck of a combination player to add to the glowing reference list. 

Still, a very tricky bit of negotiating to get through but this one is certainly alive. Along with the latest (insert any name of the past few years), player Southampton are 'definitely not selling.' *Rolls eyes. 

Gonna' cost a pretty penny like but all the prep work from the end of the window and the talking with Leipzig on and off for so long may well pay off yet.

Somewhere, deep under cover, DC9 is blowing **** out of something in ecstatic expectation. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Despite PSG and Fabinho agreeing on a deal, Monaco turns down their €45 mil offer !

Florentino Pérez activa una venta bomba en el Real Madrid (¡Y no te lo esperas!)

"The countdown for Karim Benzema is under way.

Florentino Perez has an eye on the post today and another on tomorrow. No one is eternal. Karim Benzema has given an excellent performance in the white club that values like no contribution of a key player. Now, with the footballer 'flirting' with his thirties, a greater debate is required."

I'm shocked :silly: Perez selling one of his darlings !

C'mon Arsène I know you can't resist the urge to make a move :806:

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

Excited about the Sandro signing and the upcoming Keane signing. Its nice to not be stuck making budget signings... We shall see what pans out. Im really curious as to whats going to happen with Barkley as I dont see where he would fit on any of the teams above us. I feel like he put himself into a corner and now if he is sold will go to a team lower on the table.