Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

To be fair, Balotelli has done nothing to give any indication that he is a reformed character. Nothing at all.

Milan was his team. Boyhood fan, who's dream was to play for Milan. Even that couldn't motivate him enough after 12 months.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/why-are-ac-milan-willing-to-let-balotelli-leave-for-16m-9685630.html

The 2013-14 campaign was to prove a miserable one for Milan, however. The club hovered in midtable for the duration of the season, as instability in the boardroom and on the bench was rife. Balotelli still managed to return a respectable 14 goals in 30 appearances – which was incidentally his highest return in a single league season. It was his general lackadaisical demeanour on the field that troubled supporters, which even moments of pure genius such as his goals against Livorno and Bologna could not counter.

Milan decided Balotelli would move on for the right price after the World Cup, but Italy’s disappointing showing in Brazil meant there were no suitors for the striker come July. Milan president Silvio Berlusconi even publicly lamented the fact his target man had put in such lacklustre displays for the national team as it meant his value in the transfer market had plummeted. That the Rossoneri were willing to sell Balotelli for essentially what they paid for him is evidence that Berlusconi was on the money.

Everyone after me .....

Louis van Gaal is a Football GENIUS!

And to top it off MK Dins manager is a Liverpudlian and a massive red. SWEET!

Hail.

Ill tell you what if he would have fielded 11 kids he would have got a better result. Why would squad players that know they're not wanted play any better?

I don't know what rock bottom is, but losing to a club from Football League One and you're a Premiere League club this has to be rock bottom....SMH

Also, MK Dons finished 10th last season in League One. Let that sink in United fans....10th....

Edited by DCranon21

professionalism & personal pride.

In a perfect world but I could have told you most of those

players wouldnt have bothered to turn up. Let the kids run around out there the competition is meaningless anyway.

I don't know what rock bottom is, but losing to a club from Football League One and you're a Premiere League club this has to be rock bottom....SMH

Also, MK Dons finished 10th last season in League One. Let that sink in United fans....10th....

Lol. I've seen this club crash out of the league club to lower league sides and go on and win the league. Ill take 6-0 loss to a non league side in the FA cup if it means finishing 4th.

yeah it's not like there's ever two sides to a story..... I highly doubt it's as simple as they wanted him out. He's been unhappy for awhile. Personally I don't think he liked James coming and seemly taking his spot. I'm sure he believes he deserves to be a starter with a major contract. I'm sure part of it was Di Maria wanted to get a big contract like the others from what he's done. Edited by RichmondRedskin88