Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Is this draw EVER going to start?

Enough pontificating already UEFA. Some us have cheap flight and rooms to book already before they get bumped up.

Geez.

Hail.

*Edit* Ok, here we go.

Dream draw: Porto, Schalke, Bilbao and one of Ludegrats, Apoel or Malmo. Wait, Bulbao are in out pot. Scrap that.

3 boss trips right there.

Nightmare draw: Anyone not called Dortmund or Schalke from pot 2. The rest are hooligan nightmares. And no Roma or Russian sides for the same reason and nightmares with visas for Russia.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Don't know anything about RNS.

Any thoughts?

I think we'll make it. We played BVB well last season and I think we can handle Galatasaray.

I take 'em to the woodshed on FIFA :lol:  even in 2023... where I'm at now.

Damn I need an upgrade

Yeah, real tough group for City. And a real bad one for City fans. Moscow is dodgy a the best of times and Rome is horrible when it's for football.

Chelsea got a piss easy group. Arsenal for the best group from a fan perspective. Three real good trips there.

Don't know anything about RNS.

Any thoughts?

I think we'll make it. We played BVB well last season and I think we can handle Galatasaray.

Arsenal should breeze through that group as winners. Galatasary is always a tough place to play, but Gala aren't half the side they were. Anderlecht are no threat and Dortmund are weakened. 

Hail. 

Sounds like there's a story there lol

Nothing humorous, Just unexpected aggro at the time that was very ferocious, Started the night before when a big group of Basle fans tipped up at a bar a load of reds were in and went through them with iron bars. Innocent lads getting a serious ****ting. Word spreads, our knobs group together and look for revenge and the rest of the time there was ugly and constantly watching your back. 

Not what you expect in a nice Swiss town. and Basle's reputation has just spread in the years since so doubtless our dicks will be out there up for it again,. Which I can do without. 

Damn I need an upgrade

You need to grow some big ones and take the Footie Manager coaching challenge.  :P

Hail. 

• Like 1

I don't think Arsenal should be favored to advance out of that group at all. Especially if based on the way they've been playing thus far early in the campaign.

Idk. It'll be tough but if we don't advance, that's a problem. I feel like last years group was tougher with Napoli

Gotta top the group and no more damn red cards. We've been shown red a lot the past few years. Barca, Milan, Bayern, Besiktas both legs

Then pray we don't have to start Flamini lol