Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I have a pair of hypervenoms. Decent but sometimes hurt my feet, it's got a weird seem and I have a wide forefoot. 

Complete coincidence, but I find Puma's fit me best. I used to be a Nike guy, but they changed their Total90 line and added a whole bunch of crap that just added bulk and weight.

Adidas World Cup.

Classic stylish, simple Still the best boot ever.

Although I have to confess one of the best pair I ever had where some Diadora's. The leather was so supple even back the. It felt like a glove.

A little Vine post for the scousers:

https://vine.co/v/MPvOg3Mug7E

:)

Thank you for your £ 30 million contribution for Suarez.

Appreciated.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

:P  Who do you think BR will go after following the deal? I saw that Markovic may be coming in...any big name CF's they've been linked with?

Balotelli's the biggest 'linked' name who'd I'd personally love but would be very surprised at. 

But that said, we already have the best English forward and one of the best finishers in the Premier League on board in Sturridge, so it's just a case of making sure there's quality cover for Daniel. BR's preferred formation would be Sturridge through the middle and two players wide of him playing like old school inside forwards coming in; so it's much more likely he'll add the likes of Markovic and players like Sanchez to what's there already in Sterling and co. 

Borini wanting to stay and be a part of the group is a bonus and Lambert gives us a different option to go more direct. Add another striker, not necessarily a top class one, just a reliable, quality addition and we're more than set going forward. 

And on the subject of Sanchez... he's just going to break your heart. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZYpK4r2UG8

That NEVER gets old since you put it up the first time. 

Soft Southern ****e. 

Hail. 

Definitely.  But is that the case with Southampton?  I'm not sure.

Lovern fpr one was certainly committed on what he was sold on last summer. 

Now, after what's gone down, they've lost that and forced him to want away. 

Hail. 

*Edit* He's also highly pissed that he's had zero contact from Southampton yet they've set a 25 million fee on his head (nearly three times what they paid for him after one season); and have been negotiating with Liverpool. The first he heard was when Croatian journo's told him two bids had been rejected.

Stay classy Southampton.  

• Like 1

Adidas is the best quality sportswear brand bar none.

REALLY miss them when it comes to L'pool gear (not that I'm big on wearing club colours but the choice would be nice); but Adidas bears the Warrior crap hands down.

Unfortunately, Warrior is Boston based so we're stuck with them.

Hail.

I would love for Liverpool to switch to Under Armour

I have a pair of hypervenoms. Decent but sometimes hurt my feet, it's got a weird seem and I have a wide forefoot. 

Complete coincidence, but I find Puma's fit me best. I used to be a Nike guy, but they changed their Total90 line and added a whole bunch of crap that just added bulk and weight.

I love Pumas

I don't even know what that means/refers to.

It looks like a Chelsea/City ice cream swirl. 

And with Giroud... a cherry on top.

Just sitting on my couch here watching the big game

Brazil look good

I thought they did, too.

I was like, "This is Brasil without Neymar... everyone will contribute and show their talents" and then it was 4-0 by the time I finished explaining how.

5-0 at the half is absolutely hilarious, but I am fearful for the riots. This was already a country on edge.

I thought they did, too.

I was like, "This is Brasil without Neymar... everyone will contribute and show their talents" and then it was 4-0 by the time I finished explaining how.

5-0 at the half is absolutely hilarious, but I am fearful for the riots. This was already a country on edge.

ha would never have gotten that. Usmanov our Billionaire minority owner would like us to be that.  

• Like 1

I thought they did, too.

That team gets exactly what they deserve for leaving Coutinho off the squad...

• Like 2