Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Lovren is just a matter of time BTW. He's made it openly clear he wants to be at Anfield and Southampton aren't keeping an unhappy player. 

Hail. 

please tell me Ashley Cole is not going to be the starting left back for Liverpool.

• Like 1

Why would anyone want to play at Anfield with their substandard players? Esp if Suarez leaves, who's left?

I was going to respond with some venom, then I realized that you must either be joking or so blinded by your love for Arsenal that logic has left you....Either way, there's no point

I was going to respond with some venom, then I realized that you must either be joking or so blinded by your love for Arsenal that logic has left you....Either way, there's no point

I mean it did take half our team going down with injury just for you to surpass us in the standings buuuuttttt whatever you say :)

And it had been like 5-6 years since they even finished above Arsenal....

I do envy the Euro Cups tho. Seem pretty cool lol

And Sturridge. He's wayyyy too cool to play for you guys.

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Why would anyone want to play at Anfield with their substandard players? Esp if Suarez leaves, who's left? 

Who wouldn't want to play with Martin Skrtel? 

I mean it did take half our team going down with injury just for you to surpass us in the standings buuuuttttt whatever you say :)

And it had been like 5-6 years since they even finished above Arsenal....

I do envy the Euro Cups tho. Seem pretty cool lol

And Sturridge. He's wayyyy too cool to play for you guys.

And it took you guys playing Hull City to win a trophy.

But their jerseys have cool stripes on them....

It's funny you brought that up.  We were talking about kits Friday night at my sister's house in VA... outside of LFC, my two favorite kits are Wolves and Hull City.

I mean it did take half our team going down with injury just for you to surpass us in the standings buuuuttttt whatever you say :).

As long as guys named Ramsey, Wilshire and Podolski play for Arsenal, that will always be a viable excuse...

Shaqiri might be dead.

Sky are reporting we had a £ 19.8 million bid for Markovic of Benfica accepted last night.

Hail.

Yeah, I was afraid of that.  BR really wants a right wing for his system.  I mean... Victor Moses... lol

But RW has been the most rumored LFC position this window.

Sanchez is picking between Liverpool and Arsenal today.

Liverpool are offering Barca a discount on Suarez for Sanchez and offering Sanchez one million more per year.

Aresenal are offering the keys to London and second and third place finishes at best in every cup competition for the duration of his contract.

We'll see.

A bit cokcy eh, DC?

Edited by RawBBQSauce

yay Orlando City fans embarrass the league again.  They set fire to the Tampa(Rowdies) stadium during their derby, punched out kids, and tried to attack the Tampa supporter section.  They were tased, arrested, and remaining ones were kicked out.  There's a picture of all of their fans outside the gates surrounded by police who they threw smoke bombs at.  Such a disgraceful organization.  Ever since they were moved from Austin after being bought. Did I mention the goalkeeper put a tweet out with a hastag PutoRowdies? Try to pull that stuff in the MLS.

Those new Man U jerseys are abominations

The Pool 3rd jerseys are dope tho

Yeah I'm not too sure about these kits, guess it has to grow on me with a big Chevy emblem on the front. RR88, how you feel about these kits?

10456057_743175795762119_895896222552895

Edited by DCranon21