Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ugh...

Citeh get another offsides call.

Mignolet let in another softie...

Johnson needs to come out, move Sterling to RB, and then get Sturridge in.

STEVE GERRARD GERRARD!

Sterling is a pest.

He needs to replace Johnson at WB for me.

Cue reasons like: "I've been a supporter since Rushie was scoring goals, guv."

Pfft. Long before that. My mother is Liverpool born & bred.

Steve Heighway was one of my early heroes.

Loved the wing play. And that he was born in Dublin and had a reputation for being very intelligent (had a university degree) didn't hurt.

Edited by Corcaigh

First win in the BPL at Stoke is sweet.

Can you name the 4 other grounds we've never won at in the Premier League era lil' bro'? 

Fantastic game. Brilliant finishing. Utter ***** defending. Dubious officiating both ways. Relentless, 90 minute pace. That's why the rest of the World loves the EPL so much. By no means the best league in the World. But defo the most exciting. Oh yeah, Skrtel is getting to be a SERIOUS liability He's giving away two or three CLEAR penalty's a game. There gona' get called sooner or later. 

Back above the blue*****. 

Good Sunday. 

Hail. 

*Edit* Still never seen us win at Stoke in the league live. I have in the League Cup 3-2 at the old Victoria Ground. And 8-0 in the same competition at the Britannia. But not in the league at either. Shrugs. 

Walked into a FA Cup tie at the Victoria in '88 with 4 other lads for free through the main entrance as part of 'the BBC commentary crew' ..... One of my favourite 'freebies' that I need to tell you about some day. Amazing what balls out Scouse cheek can get yers.  :D

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Can you name the 4 other grounds we've never won at in the Premier League era lil' bro'? 

I can't.  Hints? lol

And yeah Agger needs to heal up so we can sell Skirtel to the Bundesliga where sides play like that all of the time.

I can't.  Hints? lol

I've never seen us win at two of these grounds period?  :lol:

1 currently in the EPL, 3 not. 

When it was posed to me on Thursday, I only got 4 our of the 5. (Stoke has now gone obviously.). 

Hail. 

*Edit* God, I just did a little research and one I've been 11 times to and still haven't seen a L'pool victory. Another reason to hate them even more, lol.

And Cardiff doesn't count even if they are technically in the Premier League and we've technically never won/ played there.  :lol:

Actually unfair to ask you guys this as your all like a zillion miles away and haven't got the painful memory's. But meh, it passes the time. 

I've never seen us win at two of these grounds period?  :lol:

1 currently in the EPL, 3 not. 

When it was posed to me on Thursday, I only got 4 our of the 5. (Stoke has now gone obviously.). 

Hail. 

*Edit* God, I just did a little research and one I've been 11 times to and still haven't seen a L'pool victory. Another reason to hate them even more, lol,

I have no clue...

Fantastic game...I don't know what's more impressive scoring 5 at the Britianna or giving up 3 goals to Stoke? Either way, I'll take it. 

Mignolet is so inconsistent.  World class saves followed by goofs.  It's rediculous.

GHH,

Wolves and Arsenal off the top of my head?

Lil' Bro'! You SUCK! 

One's not even in England. Now if you don't get that I'ma disown you.  :lol:

But I'll leave this open for a few. Just because.  

Mignolet is so inconsistent.  World class saves followed by goofs.  It's rediculous.

GHH,

Wolves and Arsenal off the top of my head?

Mingolet is the worst 'keeper in the history of the World EVER with a ball at his feet. We SERIOUSLY need to srop passing it back to him. Not so much today but other games. He's the polar opposite of Reina with a ball on the deck. 

And no, we've won at both those grounds in the Premier League era. (1992 on.). 

Get the non-English one and make me happy.  :lol:

Hail. 

I hope Sterling is OK after that nasty tumble for the penalty.

He definitely went down easy...If I were a Stoke fan I would definitely be angry. It absolutely wasn't a dive, he just went down very easily. On the other hand, Wilson has no one to blame but himself.

Edited by jobaga

Lil' Bro'! You SUCK! 

One's not even in England. Now if you don't get that I'ma disown you.  :lol:

But I'll leave this open for a few. Just because.  

Mingolet is the worst 'keeper in the history of the World EVER with a ball at his feet. We SERIOUSLY need to srop passing it back to him. Not so much today but other games. He's the polar opposite of Reina with a ball on the deck. 

And no, we've won at both those grounds in the Premier League era. (1992 on.). 

Get the non-English one and make me happy.  :lol:

Hail. 

I'm up for adoption... I just asked my brother and he has no idea either. lol.

great question.  I can't find it anywhere on the internet, either.

I'll guess either Milan or Real for the non-English one though.

I'm up for adoption... I just asked my brother and he has no idea either. lol.

great question.  I can't find it anywhere on the internet, either.

You know I'm currently banging my head on the desk whilst screaming at you right?  :lol:

Your gona' get this if it kills me! Or I kill you! Which ever comes first.  :lol:

WHo are the two non-English clubs currently in the Premier League?

Hail. 

I thought he had a very good game today. The third(?) goal looked soft, but he didn't see it until it was too late. Toure has to do better with that one. He had some fantastic save today...I will agree he doesn't look comfortable with the ball at his feet.

You know I'm currently banging my head on the desk whilst screaming at you right?  :lol:

Your gona' get this if it kills me! Or I kill you! Which ever comes first.  :lol:

WHo are the two non-English clubs currently in the Premier League?

Hail. 

Cardiff and Swansea?