Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Just when I thought the thread about the MSNBC of sports was issued do not resuscitate status there goes that US soccer fan duet who couldn't bear to see it on the back pages.

Count Dracula once watched a US soccer game then said "Damn and I thought I really sucked."

A video showing leaves turning brown and falling to the ground is more exciting than US soccer.

Edited by NavyDave

Just when I thought the thread about the MSNBC of sports was issued do not resuscitate status there goes that US soccer fan duet who couldn't bear to see it on the back pages.

Count Dracula once watched a US soccer game then said "Damn and I thought I really sucked."

A video showing leaves turning brown and falling to the ground is more exciting than US soccer.

Lol, does anyone ever take your posts seriously. Just the same recycled BS over and over again. No one cares about what you have to say on this topic at all. Save yourself some time and skip this thread.

Lol, does anyone ever take your posts seriously. Just the same recycled BS over and over again. No one cares about what you have to say on this topic at all. Save yourself some time and skip this thread.

Aren't you the Liverpool fan

How do you feel about new management

After all the drama Rooney signs a 5 year extension with United

Those who noticed my posts in the RT thread observed that Rooney was not content with United and was interested in going to City

Rumors have been debunked

Yes

some Man U fans see this as just a step towards the scenario with Ronaldo - resigned, big money, then headed to Madrid within a season. Same scenario could easily happy with fatty although if he keeps producing the same game on game below average performance of recent vintage they wont get nearly the sum of money once thought of.

Tonight Jaime Moreno will play his last match ever with DC United. Moreno is the league's all time leading goal scorer, has played in every MLS season since its inception, and has helped DCU to 4 MLS cups over his career. Through his long career, Moreno has been one of the most popular and one of the best players for both DCU and Major League Soccer. He will undoubtedly get a great farewell from the Barra Brava and Screaming Eagles tonight. Wish I could be there :(

Here's a good article

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Almost time

---------- Post added December-2nd-2010 at 10:08 AM ----------

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/bidders/live/index.html

You are looking live

Edit: Youy won't be looking live until 10:30 apparently

---------- Post added December-2nd-2010 at 10:16 AM ----------

There are unconfirmed rumors that Qatar has won the 2022 cup. Many allegations of corruption

No official announcement yet for another 14 minutes.

Edited by ixcuincle

The corruption in Fifa is amazing.

Qatar?????

Really?????

They think millions will go to the desert in the middle of the summer to watch the World Cup?

The sad thing is that everyone knows Qatar paid billions under the table to the committee and nothing will be done about it.

ESPN Live blog basically saying that Qatar has won the 2022 Cup based on handshakes and hugs being exchanged by members of their delegation.

EDIT: Al-Jazeera reporting (seriously) that 2022 bid is between US and Qatar

Edited by Popeman38