Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Nothing sadder than manufactured rivalries. I remember in college the BigTen was trying to get Penn State and Michigan State to be rivals—but there was no history, there was too much distance between. The two never played for anything meaningful. 

Yeah, it's annoying. I can understand the regional aspect (talking about DCU and Philly Union). Especially since a lot of us tend to just hate all Philly sports around here lol. But there just hasn't been much time to create anything. Without memorable games and moments or reason to create the disdain from one team to the other it just doesn't feel right. When there was a poll to "name the rivalry with Philly!" most of us were just like...Huh?

Speaking of though, I'm going on the road trip next week for the Philly game with the Barra. So amped for that. The moment I saw that was falling on my birthday this year it was a lock. Richmond are you going on that trip? Are you an Ultra? Barra? Eagle?

We'll never be as arrogant as Bayern fans.  Those fans tick me off.  Comments of "If you can't beat them join em" and "Oh look we won the league again without breaking a sweat." Note the realize they joined is you threw a ba jillion dollars at them to come because they beat you. That's exactly why they wanted Gotze and Lewandowski.  To weaken a team that was going head to head and beating them.  It's the reason despite having ancestor path to the Munich area I've followed Dortmund as far as Germany goes.  A fanbase just happy to have success.  Which is amazing thing when you have a team like Bayern hanging over the league stealing all the players from other clubs.  When Man City and Bayern won titles it was like they bought them.  Atleast when Utd won it last year it was because they just made it work.  It wasn't that they went out and spent ridiculous amounts of money on a bunch of players.

Oh my....

The dude's got a point guys.  Liverpool ones on here dish it out (Especially GHH) all the time about ones like United.  Generally we just skip over and continue reading.  You don't see the same pot shots going going at Liverpool, Arsenal,etc that those fans dish out on here.  Utd fans on this thread have actually been one of the most patient ironically.

Some of us are having a hard time here.....

• Like 1

So now you're acknowledging that Wednesday is a title that we are competing for?

Because I wasn't sure by your previous posts.

Hey it's a title for you to win. Would I be excited if my team is competing for one then sure. But if Bayern was playing Europa final I wouldn't be putting it up like I'm a co champ of Europe. I'll be pumped when the Pokal comes next weekend. I already got day planned out of partying with my Utd bud who has the FA cup final the same day. At the end of the day Pool fans should be proud but also realistic about the fact that they don't play the best teams in Europe.

Hey it's a title for you to win. Would I be excited if my team is competing for one then sure. But if Bayern was playing Europa final I wouldn't be putting it up like I'm a co champ of Europe. I'll be pumped when the Pokal comes next weekend. I already got day planned out of partying with my Utd bud who has the FA cup final the same day. At the end of the day Pool fans should be proud but also realistic about the fact that they don't play the best teams in Europe.

I've never seen someone owned SO BADLY continue to write...

I hope it lasts :lol:

15nxic1_th.jpg

Like I said you never battle straight up. Might as well talk to a brick wall. Bet the conversation is better. Like I said atleast GHH will go toe to toe. All you do DC9 does is throw dirt and trash people when he can't comeback with a real defense.

Your childish cheap shots don't bug me bro. It just shows how low class you are.

Hail. 

I REALLY try with him.  The evidence is there that I try.

Then he gets on these little kicks every now and then and I have to remind him...

QJhDXPm.gif

Thinking of going to a local US Open Cup match. Trying to think if it's worth my time.

West Ham are playing the Railhawks in July down in Raleigh.

I might go see that one.  During Copa America and Euros, though.  So it'll probably be the Academy team having a kick.

Like I said you never battle straight up. Might as well talk to a brick wall. Bet the conversation is better. Like I said atleast GHH will go toe to toe. All you do DC9 does is throw dirt and trash people when he can't comeback with a real defense.

Your childish cheap shots don't bug me bro. It just shows how low class you are.

Loyalty.  Have some.

It's ironic that ALL this time you talk about pot shots Richmond.  And you've been spewing different **** over the last three years all over this thread.

You owned yourself today, man.

• Like 1

Oh my....

Some of us are having a hard time here.....

Hey guess what I looked closer into Bayern's history. Began to understand what happened with those situations. Gotze was weird situation. Lewy even weirder. I made comments before I looked at the whole story. That was my mistake. Because no one every mine ever made a comment on something before looking at it closer. So what? Has nothing to do with the bulll**** you Liverpool ppl spew here. You'll just divert attention from it when you get called out.

Hey guess what I looked closer into Bayern's history. Began to understand what happened with those situations. Gotze was weird situation. Lewy even weirder. I made comments before I looked at the whole story. That was my mistake. Because no one every mine ever made a comment on something before looking at it closer. So what? Has nothing to do with the bulll**** you Liverpool ppl spew here. You'll just divert attention from it when you get called out.

Loosely translates too "United fell on hard times and I had to root for a winner"

Stay loyal to a club... then maybe seeing them climb out of a **** hole dug by a Brendan Rodgers would actually mean something to you, too.

This is a HUGE match for Liverpool.  Win or lose, we're back to putting in performances worthy of the badge on that shirt.

And you can **** right off if you think you're going to demean that for any Red in this thread because you picked up a new pair of shoes that you think are better.

Aside from the fact even I'm now feeling for you as you delve deeper into the cringe worthy depths of massage board embarrassment infamy; pray tell what the B/S being spewed by 'Liverpool ppl' here is?

Hail. 

Loosely translates too "United fell on hard times and I had to root for a winner"

Nothing to do with that either. Once again divert. Would it suck if Bayern or Celtic have awful seasons? Yep. But those are family teams. Something I never had before. Pretty awesome honestly.

Stay loyal to a club... then maybe seeing them climb out of a **** hole dug by a Brendan Rodgers would actually mean something to you, too.

This is a HUGE match for Liverpool. Win or lose, we're back to putting in performances worthy of the badge on that shirt.

And you can **** right off if you think you're going to demean that for any Red in this thread because you picked up a new pair of shoes that you think are better.

Translation- How dare you **** on us after we trash every team everyday unopposed. This isn't how this works. **** you for fighting back.

Allow me to say you can **** off if you think you can make me feel guilty for supporting family clubs. I researched hours, days, weeks, etc. emailed the clubs. Talked with fans, family, etc. I was out of line to rip the club without understanding it. Guess what I know history of tons of clubs. Honestly the Liverpool fans I hang with at the pub are awesome. You all drive me nuts lol. As much as I respect Liverpool if my fan experience was this thread only I'd want you all to lose every game forever lol. One of my best friends is a Liverpool fan. And honestly I've no had a issue with them. Years ago I even point blank said to GHH on here I've never had the hate he does. Mainly because no Liverpool ppl gave me a reason to actually dislike them.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Nothing to do with that either. Once again divert. Would it suck if Bayern or Celtic have awful seasons? Yep. But those are family teams. Something I never had before. Pretty awesome honestly.

Translation- How dare you **** on us after we trash every team everyday unopposed. This isn't how this works. **** you for fighting back.

"We" don't trash anyone unopposed.

And how is anything I said "diverting"?

Your whole problem with us boils down to 2 things

1) We aren't in Champions League

2) We are excited about the Europa League Final

My problem with you is you have no loyalty... hence the reason you have 15 sides that you root for, Richmond.

If you aren't picking up what I've said to you over the last couple of pages, go grow up a bit and then come back and read it in a few years.  It's there. 

You. Do. Not. Understand. Why. We. Are. Excited. Because. You. Change. Teams. Every. Time. Something. Goes. Wrong.

"We" don't trash anyone unopposed.

And how is anything I said "diverting"?

Your whole problem with us boils down to 2 things

1) We aren't in Champions League

2) We are excited about the Europa League Final

My problem with you is you have no loyalty... hence the reason you have 15 sides that you root for, Richmond.

If you aren't picking up what I've said to you over the last couple of pages, go grow up a bit and then come back and read it in a few years. It's there.

You. Do. Not. Understand. Why. We. Are. Excited. Because. You. Change. Teams. Every. Time. Something. Goes. Wrong.

Once again my point goes over your head. We don't care if you are excited. That's awesome for you. But you put down other clubs to make accomplishments better. Like picking on bayern going out in the semis of CL while heading to the Europa final. As if you wouldn't want to play in the semis of CL over a Europa final. Or as if you wouldn't have taken playing CL group stage over Europa. Like I said you should be proud. What I don't understand is then picking on other fans to promote it. Bayerns out. We know and guess what we''ll be back. Probably favorites even. What is the point of coming after us? If anything people have been supportive through Europa and hilsborough stuff.

Once again my point goes over your head. We don't care if you are excited. That's awesome for you. But you put down other clubs to make accomplishments better. Like picking on bayern going out in the semis of CL while heading to the Europa final. As if you wouldn't want to play in the semis of CL over a Europa final. Or as if you wouldn't have taken playing CL group stage over Europa. Like I said you should be proud. What I don't understand is then picking on other fans to promote it. Bayerns out. We know and guess what we''ll be back. Probably favorites even. What is the point of coming after us? If anything people have been supportive through Europa and hilsborough stuff.

No one is coming after Bayern (that's the "us" you're talking about right now, right?).

I think the fact that you're season is over and ours isn't, because you fell out of the semi final stage again, has you guys in here panties in a bunch.  I'll bet you all have a Sevilla kit ready to go for Wednesday.

But I think you need to re-read the thread if you think that's the case.  Contrary to (what you would consider) popular belief in this thread, we NEVER throw the first stone.

Go back and read what the troll said at the quarters stage about German teams and English teams.  That's the source of what you're talking about now.  It almost always is the source.

Then when Wolfsburg went out... and Dortmund went out... and it was Bayern, the country of Spain, and Liverpool/City... he didn't have much to say, but you all said you wanted City.  And I said "I hope you all get City and you'd better hope you win".  But two Premier League clubs and one Bundesliga club... imagine that.  One club from Germany.

Then past the semis there wasn't a Bundesliga team left.  But there was the country of Spain and a little club called Liverpool.  Imagine that.  No German clubs left.

This whole seasons we (Liverpool) have read all of the great things about Bundesliga from the troll and from Fred... we just said "it's a one team league"... and it turns out we (Liverpool) were right (Imagine that, eh?).

You're just a pawn, dude.  You're the hype man.  Only your boys left you out to dry and you STILL don't know it (if they'll even have you anymore you Manc). :lol:

What point am I still missing?  What's gone over my head?  Tell me what I need to say?

This is a very good read:

http://www.squawka.com/news/seven-things-manchester-united-must-learn-from-bayern-munich/667377#cozaH22PodJ4luuP.99

It applies to more than just ManU (you know, for those sides who play in Europe on a regular basis) ;)

Does it cover German bye weeks?  I might want to read it on my lunch break.

More importantly....

I believe my Over 40 team plays BT's Over 40 team this week. I can only assume that it's your team as they are also called BTFOOM.

They're going to come out in full Bayern regalia. 

And that is another reason why MDSGD is a VERY apt acronym for your ilk. 

You'd take Champions League failure, just to be in the Champions League; over a European final and possible silverware. 

Again, modern day football 'fans' (term used VERY loosely as that attitude is COMPLETELY foreign to me as a fan) ..... I ****ing despair. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

No one is coming after Bayern (that's the "us" you're talking about right now, right?).

I think the fact that you're season is over and ours isn't, because you fell out of the semi final stage again, has you guys in here panties in a bunch. I'll bet you all have a Sevilla kit ready to go for Wednesday.

But I think you need to re-read the thread if you think that's the case. Contrary to (what you would consider) popular belief in this thread, we NEVER throw the first stone.

Go back and read what the troll said at the quarters stage about German teams and English teams. That's the source of what you're talking about now. It almost always is the source.

Then when Wolfsburg went out... and Dortmund went out... and it was Bayern, the country of Spain, and Liverpool/City... he didn't have much to say, but you all said you wanted City. And I said "I hope you all get City and you'd better hope you win". But two Premier League clubs and one Bundesliga club... imagine that. One club from Germany.

Then past the semis there wasn't a Bundesliga team left. But there was the country of Spain and a little club called Liverpool. Imagine that. No German clubs left.

This whole seasons we (Liverpool) have read all of the great things about Bundesliga from the troll and from Fred... we just said "it's a one team league"... and it turns out we (Liverpool) were right (Imagine that, eh?).

You're just a pawn, dude. You're the hype man. Only your boys left you out to dry and you STILL don't know it (if they'll even have you anymore you Manc). :lol:

What point am I still missing? What's gone over my head? Tell me what I need to say?

Does it cover German bye weeks? I might want to read it on my lunch break.

You all point blank went after Bayern trying to push this idea of more cups than us if you win. It's Europa. We would obliterate Europa. As would most of the teams that got far in CL. You have some obsession with comparing to Bayern.

Honestly the fact that you constantly bring up the one thread about a personal life issue years ago when I needed some advice and turned to my ES family makes me totally think of you as a complete ****. No one else has done it but you do it in various threads. It's below the belt. I asked help on a personal issue and you like to sling it around. Bet your own fans think you are *** when you do it. I learned my lesson. Never ask personal life advice. Someone will use it as a cheapshots for the next 3-4 years in threads all over ES.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

You all point blank went after Bayern trying to push this idea of more cups than us if you win. It's Europa. We would obliterate Europa. As would most of the teams that got far in CL. You have some obsession with comparing to Bayern.

Honestly the fact that you constantly bring up the one thread about a personal life issue years ago when I needed some advice and turned to my ES family makes me totally think of you as a complete ****. No one else has done it but you do it in various threads. It's below the belt. I asked help on a personal issue and you like to sling it around. Bet your own fans think you are *** when you do it. I learned my lesson. Never ask personal life advice. Someone will use it as a cheapshots for the next 3-4 years in threads all over ES.

We don't.  :lol:

Pre-this season Bayern was mentioned very seldomly in this thread.

Again, this isn't a "Liverpool" thread.  This is the soccer thread.  The Liverpool fans just talk to each other and about our club more.

For whatever reason you guys take that as elitist or whatever you want to.

But make no mistakes, no one sweated Munich at all before this year.  Can't stand them now.

Some more revisionist history from you.  Probably "went over my head" because we didn't start that one either.

The Bavarian Troll must be pissing himself here. 

He narks. We nark back. As ridiculous as it is to everyone else it is what it is and we have an understanding. 

But then you have Fred and Richmond who come steaming in, picking a fight he's not even interested in, taking everything WAY serious and getting ubber ****ing defensive and sensitive thinking everyones against them whilst completely turning a blind eye to everything else going the other way. Ironically and contradictory more often than not from themselves. 

He wouldn't doubtless openly admit it, but he must be sat back laughing his dick off at what he creates for you both to blunder in on. 

Hail. 

• Like 1