Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

meh…He's not better than Aguero. Are they going to play with 2 strikers? City needs a Yaya replacement and (central) defenders.

If you're paying 70 mil you're going to start a player.  Even for City that's a lot of money.

cech out!

It's only a matter of time... do you see the quality service from the 10 that Ozil is providing?

That one before the half was almost within 5 yards of the winger....

If you're paying 70 mil you're going to start a player.  Even for City that's a lot of money..

It's €70M - so that's about £50M. The way the Euro is going if they wait a week it might be less :-) Still not chump change and you'd hope a player you paid that amount for would be a big part of your plans. Still can't see them playing two up top and they are not moving Aguero, so ...

• Like 1

Anfield Chat @TheAnfieldChat 2m2 minutes ago

Mignolet, Clyne, Skrtel, Lovren, Gomez, Milner, Henderson, Ibe, Coutinho, Lallana, Bentke. #lfclfc.png

Anfield Chat @TheAnfieldChat 1m1 minute ago

@TheAnfieldChat Should point out this is not confirmed, however I am 95% certain this will be the team.

I think he's right.  BR is sticking to his guns on Lovren...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

HAMMERS UP 2-0

Chech having a bit of nightmare here. Caught flat footed and slightly out of position for West Hams second. Some poor defending leading up to that and a good strike, but Chech I'll be disappointed.

At the other end Adryan is having a great game.

2nd goal conceded is worst than the first for Cech

Not quite, but he will be dissapointed. First goal is a bad decision, second is bad footwork/not being set and being taken by surprise by the early strike.

Arsenal starting to panic here - they are all over the place at the back. This is not beyond them yet, they are creating opportunities but they can't start chasing the game or they will go 3 down and you can stick a fork in it then.

Staying classy I see. I think we can safely now assume that 'loan' will become permanent!

Oh come on, it's the first match of the season, Marty!  I'll temper it for the rest of the season.

Plus, if I'm honest... this won't be a something that happens often... I have Arsenal winning the leage

CL-NzvHXAAEXV7f.jpg

Oh come on, it's the first match of the season, Marty!  I'll temper it for the rest of the season.Plus, if I'm honest... this won't be a something that happens often... I have Arsenal winning the leage

I meant Szcesny! Gave up on you years ago :-)

Looking forward to the Liverpool game. I want to see Butland in goal for Stoke. I have really rated him highly since his Birmingham days - this season is his opportunity to play regular first team football in the Premier League. He has to grab the opportunity with both hands (apologies for the almost pun there).

• Like 1