Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

You go gal.

Anyway the men in blazers pod provides good exposure to the world of football that sports talk radio wouldn't give you. Sports talk just cares about American football and basketball. Soccer is rarely discussed. Men in blazers pod presents hilarious analysis of football games, including premier league and international football would strongly recommend

Congrats. 

Just a top notch DM, 20 goal forward and arguably defensive reinforcements and you might start to challenge again.  ;).

Hail. 

Please. Any of the following combos bridging our defense and attacking midfielders are more than enough:

Ram-Coq

Jack-Coq

Flamin-Coq

Ramteta

and Coquelin is slated to become the French Makalele next season. 

Sean ****ing O'Driscoll !!!!!?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/29/liverpool-sean-odriscoll-assistant-manager

That's a piss take and then some. Good luck getting the players to respect him. 'And WTF have yuse ever done in the game? Exactly! Do one bollocks!'

You wouldn't even stoop that low on FIFA/ FM.

Colour me VERY underwhelmed.

Hail.

WOO! Steady there Horse .....

Cech's good, and a straight one-for-one swap of goalies I can see. But throwing the 'Welsh Xavi' in there too! Are you out of your freaking MIND!

Before you know it Wenger will be asking for the 'Yorkshire Figo' and Arsenal will be World beaters. (Brief pause whilst I laugh heartily again at that. Waves to Morrison ........... )                         

Let's keep things in perspective. 

Mingolet and we'll throw in Houllier/ Rafa/ Hodgson/ Rodger's 'big red book of excuses' for when it all ends in nothing at Arsenal again this year. 

Hail. 

Few can pass it back to the keeper or Center back like Allen.

You'll likely need Cech for that kind of brilliance. 

Straight up trade for me.

Sean ****ing O'Driscoll !!!!!?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/29/liverpool-sean-odriscoll-assistant-manager

That's a piss take and then some. Good luck getting the players to respect him. 'And WTF have yuse ever done in the game? Exactly! Do one bollocks!'

You wouldn't even stoop that low on FIFA/ FM.

Colour me VERY underwhelmed.

Hail.

This is a move so that Brendan doesn't lose total respect of the players.  If Sami or Carra come in, Brendan is probably gone in December.

That's all that is.

Transfer News Live @DeadlineDayLive 24m24 minutes ago

Arturo Vidal has told his friends and family that he will join Arsenal when the Copa América is finished. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

Good signing for Arsenal.  He and Cech might be the difference in 1st and 2nd if I'm being honest.

Like he's not gone by Christmas anyways!

Hail.

if they are going to fire him, why not just rip the bandaid off now, hire klopp (or whomever), and build the team in HIS image and not rodgers. if BR's gone at christmas, and FSG's wasted another £100+ on system players, i'll be pissed.

• Like 1

Can't all be Suarez...

Suarez's game isn't based off him biting people... he bites people when he's frustrated.

Guastede's game us based off of him elbowing people and being dirty and him playing off of that.  Either by winning free kicks or by him hurting someone or someone giving him just a bit too much space to make a move.

I suspect that since Felaini gets one card for every 15 fouls he commits, maybe he'll have the same luck.

Finished 0-0 AET. Sweden won 4-3 on penalties.

Hard to really judge Ilori as he didn't really have too much to do. But he did what was asked of him and looked solid enough which is all you can ask. Certainly a whole host better defensively than the Italy group game last time out. 

Take him out on tour, have a good look at him, then loan him to an English club looks the best option in his development. 

Comisorations to him and his teammates.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Alex Morgan is good, but not special. Pull her and put in Abby Wambach.

Was just having that conversation with my brother.  This is legitimately shades of Liverpool mid-season... total dominance and no finish.

She's got world class moves to get in, but her finish is nothing special at all.

• Like 1