Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If EUFA and CONMEBOL (South America) formed a rival cup, would anyone watch the FIFA B-league?

I didn't understand in this time around, why UEFA, CONMEBOL, and CONCACAF didn't get together with a few other soccer countries like Australia, Japan, and a couple bigger African countries and tell FIFA that if Blatter came back, they were leaving.  

WC has no interest if Europe, Americas (South and North) don't participate.

Sorry state of affairs.

Tell me about this guy Kondogbia at Monaco whom we're getting heavily linked with along with Utd. 

Honestly never seen him. 

Hail. 

He is very talented and only 22 years old, solid physical middfielder which is excelling in Jardim's scheme. He really made a big step forward this year. He is a box to box player with a great left leg. he has the ability to dismantle any defensive alignement despite playing defensive middfielder. If he continues like that, avoid the inconsistency, him and Pogba are going to be lethal with les Bleus.

ManC is believed to have made an offer worth €30 millions to Monaco, Inter, Arsenal, Real, Valencia, Athletico are also believed to be interested in him.

The bad: He's backing up Thauvin which is the ultimate prick in la Ligue 1.

Edit: Nkoulou from Marseille is also available, cheap solid central back.

If you get him, Klopp/Reus and a couple of defensive backs, I swear you guys are going to kick many sorry asses next year.

Edited by FrFan

77 overall with 83 potential

http://sofifa.com/player/201455?hl=en-GB

:lol:

SOLD!

Break the bank! Don't think we have an 80 plus FIFA player. 

Take that MF!

He is very talented and only 22 years old, solid physical middfielder which is excelling in Jardim's scheme. He really made a big step forward this year. He is a box to box player with a great left leg. he has the ability to dismantle any defensive alignement despite playing defensive middfielder. If he continues like that, avoid the inconsistency, him and Pogba are going to be lethal with les Bleus.

ManC is believed to have made an offer worth €30 millions to Monaco, Inter, Arsenal, Real, Valencia, Athletico are also believed to be interested in him.

The bad: He's backing up Thauvin which is the ultimate prick in la Ligue 1.

Edit: Nkoulou from Marseille is also available, cheap solid central defender.

If you get him, Klopp/Reus and a couple of defensive backs, I swear you guys are going to kick many sorry asses next year.

Thanks man. Appreciated as always. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Thanks man. Appreciated as always. 

Hail. 

You're welcome my friend. Monaco will be the place to raid for talent (24 years old age average) in the coming years.

Rybolovlev's startegy (helped by the financial fairplay) is to bet on youth. Players such as Martial, Silva, Bakayoko, Matheus Carvalho, Ferreira-Carrasco, Kondogbia, Fabinho.

Jardim's quality recruiting looks like Porto 2.0, young talented players from Liga Nos, the last one he wants is Carlos Mané from Sporting. I've never been a fan of Monaco but I really like what they're doing here, opposed to the evil empire.

Last but not least Rybo's interviews are fun to watch, he is always smiling and laughing, a true breath of fresh air. The guy is intelligent, classy, respectful of opponents.

You're welcome my friend. Monaco will be the place to raid for talent (24 years old age average) in the coming years.

Rybolovlev's startegy (helped by the financial fairplay) is to bet on youth. Players such as Martial, Silva, Bakayoko, Matheus Carvalho, Ferreira-Carrasco, Kondogbia, Fabinho.

Jardim's quality recruiting looks like Porto 2.0, young talented players from Liga Nos, the last one he wants is Carlos Mané from Sporting. I've never been a fan of Monaco but I really like what they're doing here, opposed to the evil empire.

Last but not least Rybo's interviews are fun to watch, he is always smiling and laughing, a true breath of fresh air. The guy is intelligent, classy, respectful of opponents.

Duly noted. I shall keep a look out going forward thank you. The young forward Martial was really the only one I knew much of anything of.

Nice to see a Russian doing things the right way as opposed to the likes of Abramovich. 

Hail.  

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Blatter having a press conference right now. PATHETIC

Edit: he first started by praising Palestine withdrawing its motion vs Israel, then Johansen for the effort to fight ebola.

Then he didn't want to respond to other peoples allegations. He has nothing to do with it, adding I'm not responsible for other people's wrongdoings, but he shares some responsability with the board.

All of this despite having his underbosses such as Webb (considered as his successor) and Warner indicted !

He also complained about "hatred", not only coming from a person within UEFA, but from an organization which did not understand that I became president in 1998."

He complained about the US government:

1) He used a sarcastic tone to say he was surprised US journalists were waiting for the police investigators in the hotel lobby.

2) He also was sarcastic about the timing of the investigation, a few days before the election.

3) "There are signs that do not lie: the Americans were candidates for the World Cup 2022 and they lost (...) If the Americans have to deal with money or common law offenses involving North and South American citizens, they shall arrest them over there, but not in Zurich before the  convention. Let us not forget that they (USA) are the number one sponsor of the Hashemite Kingdom, my opponent (beaten, Prince Ali, ed.). This case does not smell good. "

Last but not least the president of the FFF (the one who kept Domenech in charge) voted for him. Disgraziato !

His organization spent nearly $30 million to fund a movie starring Tim Roth (as Blatter) and Sam Neil that did little but extoll the virtues of FIFA and its president. Here's the trailer — not surprisingly, the flick never hit theaters (except in Serbia) and is unanimously considered an utter piece of crap.

Edit2: Michel Platini: Uefa could boycott World Cup if Sepp Blatter stays Fifa president

Eventhough I think that would be a good move, I seriously doubt UEFA will boycott FIFA

This organization needs a deep clean sweep from top to bottom.

Edited by FrFan