Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

With the potential for it to be completely the opposite.

Bayern and Dortmund certainly don't like each other. And Dortmund fans detest Munich. Not sure how Hertha stands on either but an all German final in Berlin well not be as rosy as it first looks.

Hail.

You're probably right. Good thing the chances of Dortmound making the final are very slim. I'm thinking Bayern vs one of the Spanish giants.

If answering your lame ass point with the same now constitutes trolling, consider yourself trolled. 

Hail.

bredrin, you havent made a point.

In fact you are the one who started this. We talking about Monaco, and you jump in and threw a random shot at Arsenal.

I said, what has this group of guys won in Europe at Liverpool and you decide to throw in Sturridge and Barwuah as guys who have won in Europe. (I knew of Gerrard, and didnt mention him because that wasnt the real point). Then you decide to say Arsenal fans like living through other's successes.

Its random and has me wondering if you are why you are trolling or if you have a mental disorder you are doing a poor job hiding from us.

Either way, I am excited about the Arsenal playing Monaco in CL tonight. Thats what all Arsenal fans are excited about. We hope to win and move into the next round.

I really dont care about what Liverpool does on Thursday, but lets hope for no injuries.

you are trolling at this point lol.

LOL, a few Liverpool fans in this thread damn near celebrated Suarez's goals as their own yesterday and now talking about its wrong to "live vicariously through others success."

Merely pointing out the tradition of Liverpool not "buying" great strikers... yet we make them. ;)

And then sell them to London clubs or the like

I know what will calm Joe down at this point....

12-mesut-ozil.jpg

• Like 1

bredrin, you havent made a point.

In fact you are the one who started this. We talking about Monaco, and you jump in and threw a random shot at Arsenal.

I said, what has this group of guys won in Europe at Liverpool and you decide to throw in Sturridge and Barwuah as guys who have won in Europe. (I knew of Gerrard, and didnt mention him because that wasnt the real point). Then you decide to say Arsenal fans like living through other's successes.

Its random and has me wondering if you are why you are trolling or if you have a mental disorder you are doing a poor job hiding from us.

YOU were talking to nobody. 

I was joisting with Brave, and he responded in kind as we always do. Given the playful understanding we have, 

YOU jumped in, taking things personally as is your want, and THAT'S how this exchange started. Then, over the last few posts culminating in this one, you get personal. 

The ironic thing is you've spent the last number of posts looking more and more silly, to be polite, after everything is out there in public in black and white for people to follow as you continue trying veiny to save face or whatever the heck it is you're trying to accomplish. 

You're nothing if not predictable Joe. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Merely pointing out the tradition of Liverpool not "buying" great strikers... yet we make them. ;)

And then sell them to London clubs or the like

I know what will calm Joe down at this point....*pic of Ozil*

I legit dont know what I said about Ozil that has drawn you to do this. Its strange, please stop.

Now have I talked about Giroud in a proactive manner? NO comment

YOU were talking to nobody. 

I was joisting with Brave, and he responded in kind as we always do. Given the playful understanding we have, 

YOU jumped in, taking things personally as is your want, and THAT'S how this exchange started. Then, over the last few posts culminating in this one, you get personal. 

The ironic thing is you've spent the last number of posts looking more and more silly, to be polite, after everything is out there in public in black and white for people to follow as you continue trying veiny to save face or whatever the heck it is you're trying to accomplish. 

You're nothing if not predictable Joe. 

Hail.

hang on friend, I didnt take anything personal. I threw a playful jab at Liverpool as well and kept it moving. btfoom responded, and I threw a playful jab at Liverpool to him. There was nothing personal. I am not Arsenal FC.

IN fact you are the one who started name calling, which is the usual sign that someone has taken things personal.

LOL at me looking silly. I drop gems in this thread that are then repeated later. If anything, friend, you need to stop taking the Liverpool FC battle and making it yours. No one got time for that. We chatting about this sport and joking around in general. There may be a low blow here or there, but its never serious.

ANd honestly, its always you that ends up with your feelings hurt.

Edited by JoeWolf990

I legit dont know what I said about Ozil that has drawn you to do this. Its strange, please stop.

Now have I talked about Giroud in a proactive manner? NO comment

If you read your Ozil comments with this in the background it'll bring a tear to your eye, Joe

LOL at me looking silly. I drop gems in this thread that are then repeated later. If anything, friend, you need to stop taking the Liverpool FC battle and making it yours. No one got time for that. We chatting about this sport and joking around in general. There may be a low blow here or there, but its never serious.

ANd honestly, its always you that ends up with your feelings hurt.

Ya'll get in some good hits, too.  I think we all like to have fun in this thread.  Everybody.  And most of it is at each others expense.  This may be one of the more character building threads on ES.

The one thing that I LOVE about this thread, is that win or lose, most of us are in here to gloat or to take our lumps immediately.

Don't go Eagles fan on us, Joe.  You're better than that.  And I don't think LFC fans would be messing with you if you didn't have a hay maker for one or all of us somewhere along the line.  

It's all in fun, brother.

Ya'll get in some good hits, too.  I think we all like to have fun in this thread.  Everybody.  And most of it is at each others expense.  This may be one of the more character building threads on ES.

The one thing that I LOVE about this thread, is that win or lose, most of us are in here to gloat or to take our lumps immediately.

Don't go Eagles fan on us, Joe.  You're better than that.  And I don't think LFC fans would be messing with you if you didn't have a hay maker for one or all of us somewhere along the line.  

It's all in fun, brother.

dude, I dont mind the gloating. Thats the thing. I had the most fun on here watching Arsenal collapse last year and yo guys jumping in and making fun of us and then you guys going on that run. Then it all fell off and I got my shots off.

I don't care at all. That's why im thoroughly confused by GHH's posts. I thought it was fun and games until he got pissed.

IM not taking it serious at all.

like this post

Is this where we all stop amd let Joe ramble snd continue to contradict?

This is modt entertaining if slightly cringe worthy.

Hail.

what exactly is he doing here?

Looks like another round of 16 exit for us once again.  I'm so sick of this ****.  Wegner needs to go ASAP, I'm tired of a top 4 finish only to be bounced in the round of 16 the next year.

Relax man, not even half time yet.

If you couldn't see this lack of precision coming after that "performance" against Palace, you need to start paying closer attention.

Relax man, not even half time yet.

If you couldn't see this lack of precision coming after that "performance" against Palace, you need to start paying closer attention.

I definitely saw this coming, I had a bad feeling about today's game.  We had a chance to put Palace out of their misery this past weekend in the 2nd half, and what do we do?  Coast and try not to lose the lead, which we only did thanks to the right post.  

I'm over seeing Giroud pound the ground or hold his head because he can't finish within 4 to 8 yards in front of the goal.  It seems like this same story happens year in and year out, it gets old after a while.

Yep, that should do it.  At least I don't need to watch the second leg in 3 weeks.

Edited by bushwack

Can't put it all on him

The club itself is still weak mentally

No, it's not all on him.  To me Wegner deserves most of the blame, no excuse for the effort or lack thereof from the team today.  This was our best chance to advance to the quarterfinals in 5 years and we've dug ourselves a huge hole ahead of the second leg.

This team needs a new, fresh perspective from a new manager.

Also, it's the CL. Arsenal is cleary terrified of the bright lights.

Even tho GHH and btfoom are dickheads, they are right

No, it's not all on him. To me Wegner deserves most of the blame, no excuse for the effort or lack thereof from the team today. This was our best chance to advance to the quarterfinals in 5 years and we've dug ourselves a huge hole ahead of the second leg.

This team needs a new, fresh perspective from a new manager.

I agree. This effort is inexcusable. I mean they are basically out already

Also, it's the CL. Arsenal is cleary terrified of the bright lights.

Even tho GHH and btfoom are dickheads, they are right

I agree. This effort is inexcusable. I mean they are basically out already

That's a huge problem, which falls squarely on Wegner.  

There's no reason why they should be terrified of the bright lights.  This team has an abundance of talent and can play with almost any team in the world, but yet like you said they don't show it on the CL stage.  I don't know how Arsenal expect to keep or recruit talent like Sanchez when it seems like Wegner's content with a top four finish in the EPL and making it out of the group stage in CL.

I don't see why ownership is still sticking with Wegner, his teams have won 1 FA Cup title in the last decade.  That's nowhere near enough for him to keep his job as long as he has.