Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

It was only a matter of time. You can only sustain so much pressure for so long

That was Kolo's side

Jo... you've gotta trust that I know a little something about the game.

Ba touched it to Lovren's side, Lovren had already collapsed down to help Skrtel with Ba.

You've turned a comment about Turkish football fans into one about Liverpool..

I'll just say that we all know Leeds fans have never been angels but Turkish fans have a similar bad reputation. No nation that has fans openly carrying knives are not what I would call 'friendly'. As with almost every set of supporters you'll get good sides and rougher sides to a fan base. The likes of Galatasary aren't even worth the number of expletives I could use to describe them, 'friendly' just doesn't apply to them as a whole.

Just had to get that straight.

I was trying to convey, diplomatically as ANY loss of life at football is unforgivable; that if United, Chelsea and then Leeds hadn't gone looking for trouble, you may well not of found it.

But I'll leave it there as I don't want to go into what an absolute prick Speight was for one (drunk in his pub in Farsely with other Leeds lads who knew of him well); and just who and what Leeds took out on that trip.

Again, I'm sorry for your senseless loss and I aren't for one minute condoning either loss.

But how your lads behavied out there it was little wonder what went down that night.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

WTF would you take a striker off needing a goal?

And the second yellow is bunkum if you don't replace like for like. You play the darn game as is and he was holding his conposure well.

SMH.

Hail.

I like it. Balo was either tired or frustrated. He stopped moving 

If it goes to penaltys I'll leave for work without watching happy in the knowledge the shoot-out Kings are through.

And we nearly wemt there.

Hail.

Have only seen the last 20 minutes but looks like you've been hanging on. One of them that was going easy then all of a sudden your on the ropes by the sounds of it.

Nah, won't need a shoot out, you'll get one before that stage. Should be too good for this lot, regroup then finish them off.

Jo... you've gotta trust that I know a little something about the game.

Ba touched it to Lovren's side, Lovren had already collapsed down to help Skrtel with Ba.

I agree Lovern could have closed him down better (faster), but I don't think that was his mark. It looked like Allen was caught on the wrong side, the ball dropped to the midfielder and Lovern did not get there in time…but they were definitely going at Kolo and Ibe all game

I would like to see Lambert in there…this seems like his kind of game: bad pitch, very physical, the ref is letting them play

Agree.  Not sure you want Sturridge out there this whole time.

You either go early with a sub or save Lambert for Sunday at this point.

I agree Lovern could have closed him down better (faster), but I don't think that was his mark. It looked like Allen was caught on the wrong side, the ball dropped to the midfielder and Lovern did not get there in time…but they were definitely going at Kolo and Ibe all game

Oh for sure, they've been testing that side all day long.