Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

huge win. can't say i was confident there in the last 10 minutes...

I was.  It was nervy but we're getting better and better about killing games off.  Anytime we don't collapse down and defend we're going to compete at the end of games.

I was upset Sturridge didn't get in at the end there but we were pressing up the pitch, which is a strength.  Collapsing behind the ball is not.  Seems that BR is reading the blogs.

I was.  It was nervy but we're getting better and better about killing games off.  Anytime we don't collapse down and defend we're going to compete at the end of games.

I was upset Sturridge didn't get in at the end there but we were pressing up the pitch, which is a strength.  Collapsing behind the ball is not.  Seems that BR is reading the blogs.

I was hoping to see the Toure brothers chant at the end

Yaya might be asking Kolo to tell the Welsh Xavi to stop picking on him :lol:

Never in a million years would I have thought that Joe would have outplayed YaYa. If I was a betting man, I would be homeless and penniless based on that bet...

• Like 1

Never in a million years would I have thought that Joe would have outplayed YaYa. If I was a betting man, I would be homeless and penniless based on that bet...

And wifeless.... for me... :ph34r:

• Like 1