Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If last season Ozil had played as bad as Di Maria and Falcao have played for United this season, I wonder what Sean Custis would have written about him?

Ozil is looking amazing right now, btw.

You're a real trip with Ozil, bro :lol:

• Like 1

Rovers draw today, 1-1, against bottom of table Blackpool.  This is why we can't have nice things.

Body Slam Video

The one fella putting his hands on his head after the slam was pretty funny.  Also, Stockport has better video quality than Rovers it would appear.

I thought it was 2-0 Arsenal until 90' + 4'?

Palace scored in the 94'.  There was about 90 seconds left in the 5 additional when they scored.  Yet they got a great ball into the box and it met the goal scorers head but it hit the post.  That was that basically.

I didn't start watching until the 70' or so and it was already 2 nil.  But I saw that Santi had scored a pen and I think Giroud got the other one.

Kind of like some poster here (who's initials are the same letter) is with Mario B!!!

I'm probably close to his level with Coutinho.  But I also admit when he's not having a good day. 

The Eagles will win a Super Bowl before Joe admits that Santi pulls the strings for Arsenal.

The one fella putting his hands on his head after the slam was pretty funny.  Also, Stockport has better video quality than Rovers it would appear.

:lol:  Yeah 11 was like "where's the Red card" and then a breath later was like "damn... there goes our man advantage".

• Like 1

re: Nemanja Matic red card

Guy deserved a red, no doubt. But I'm glad he went after the guy. Has the lack of retaliation emboldened defenders? It's been four years and Ryan Shawcross is still walking on two legs, c'mon. 

Edited by Elessar78
  • Like 1