Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ok, this is who we can pull in Monday's Europa League draw. (12 PM BST. 7 AM EST.).

Borussia Monchengladbach – Very good, easy to get to. Can't go wrong in Germany and we have a long standing friendship with Gladbach.

Bruges – Excellent trip. Stop with Belgium friends.

Salzburg – Pricey but an absolutely gorgeous place

Dinamo Moscow – Not good, visa required, Expensive to get to.

Inter – Out if them as I'll only watch Milan there.

Napoli – ****houses. Swerve that.

Besiktas – Love Istanbul and they love us Only downside is it would be played in the ****hole that is the Ataturk. Although good memories of 2005 in that ground.

Dinamo Kiev – No visa required but Kiev is crap. Probably swerve that.

Fiorentina – Superb draw, loved Florence.

Legia Warsaw – Nice place but fans are lunatics. Plus they think it’s their right to win it this year in their own ground so would be dodgy. Would maybe look to fly into somewhere else such as Wroclav or Poznan. Oh, and they have an allegiance with Juve's ultras so that would be carnage. And the game would be behind closed doors as it's the last of their ban. Forget that.

Zenit – Swerve. BIG style. Visa problems all to be spend 2/3 days getting legged all over by Russian lunatics.

Olympiacos – Good draw, Like Athens. Good relationship with Olympiacos.

Sporting Lisbon – Decent draw, Lisbon is a bit boring but would be a good trip and it’s a new ground.

Athletic Bilbao – Brilliant, Best trip in Europe this year bar none! DEFO  my number 1 choice.

Feyenoord – Not good, easy to get to but fans are nutters and they hate us. Would be lots of trouble at this one.

So basically praying for either Bilbao, Fiorentina, Salzburg, Moenchengladbach, Bruges or Sporting Lisbon. With a long but good trip to Besiktas or Olympiacos as a fall back. Anything else I'll pas on.

Hail.

Be aware what you wish for. Monaco's defense is getting better, history shows that ManU and Chelsea paid the price for having underestimated them.

Well by the time that fixture rolls around, we'll most likely have to forfeit the match because we will have suffered so many injues that we won't be able to field 11 men and 7 substitutes.

what.png

you really citing something from 10 years ago as proof we need to worry about a Monaco?

(if we get them, which we wont)

I say do not underestimate them,  they were big time underdogs both time and yet they managed to win. Have you seen them playing lately ?

What's this rapist pic has to do with it ?

Edited by FrFan

Don't be so apathetic bro'.

It should be 'Bring on the Scousers!' In a definitive period!

Hell, even AFC Wimbledon are saying that with confidence for the Cup tie.

We are utter poop.

Hail.

Liverpool just hired me from AFC Wimbledon today.  Took me 6 seasons!  #PS3

Liverpool just hired me from AFC Wimbledon today. Took me 6 seasons! #PS3

On FIFA? Congrats man. Can't do any worse than the Irish dick.

The BBC have moved the Wimbledon game to the Monday night. (January 5. 8 PM/ 3 PM EST.). Which makes life awkward as that's supposed to be the first working day back of the year. But a new ground and all that .....

Live in front of the Nation on terrestrial TV.

Yeah, the Been sees a major upset brewing .....

But forget that. ALL that matters right now is beating those inbred ****houses from down the road. I don't care if they play is off the park and we scrawn one off Allens ass in the last minute. Just win.

For the fans Liverpool. You OWE us.

We CAN't lose to THEM!

Hail.

• Like 1

I said it before the beginning of the season, Lacazette would have been a good fit for LFC.

18 games, 15 goals (best striker), 4 assists so far, quite good, even in a lower quality league than the premier league. Last year he it took him 36 games to score as many goals.

He lacks strength due to his size, but he's fast, has very good technique, and he is becoming more consistent.

Edited by FrFan

I said it before the beginning of the season, Lacazette would have been a good fit for LFC.

18 games, 15 goals (best striker), 4 assists so far, quite good, even in a lower quality league than the premier league. Last year he it took him 36 games to score as many goals.

He lacks strength due to his size, but he's fast, has very good technique, and he is becoming more consistent.

Rumour is Boston are giving him no.serious money January after the way his summer aignings have gone.

Expecting a hammering. Hoping for the best.

Least the rains held off for now.

Hail.

But forget that. ALL that matters right now is beating those inbred ****houses from down the road. I don't care if they play is off the park and we scrawn one off Allens ass in the last minute. Just win.

For the fans Liverpool. You OWE us.

We CAN't lose to THEM!

Hail.

Been up since 5 am.

Whole-heartidly agree.... they OWE  us this one.

Sack up Brendan.

Rumour is Boston are giving him no.serious money January after the way his summer aignings have gone.

Expecting a hammering. Hoping for the best.

Least the rains held off for now.

Hail.

I will make this one prediction - if we get a certain Napoli striker, that'll tell you which way Henry is leaning.

But I hope they give him money for at least another contributor and a proper keeper.  I think we are fine in the mid-field and in the back, it's just a matter of his shape, or lack thereof.

****, even Andre Wisdom has looked good for West Brom and we're here wondering why we can't get Lovren right?

Cissokho, Kelly, Wisdom, Agger, all look very good.

**** it, I won't be starting up before the match.

I won't do it!

Liverpool FC @LFC 1m1 minute ago

Confirmed #LFC XI to face Manchester United: Jones, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Moreno, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Brad Jones starts.... and no Striker....

50% right for BR... but he had to have Allen out there.

Liverpool FC @LFC 1m1 minute ago

Confirmed #LFC substitutes: Mignolet, Toure, Lambert, Lucas, Can, Balotelli, Markovic.

So we'll sub in Lambert in Balotelli in the 85' down 3-0?  Taking off Lallana and Sterling...

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m1 minute ago

Confirmed #LFC XI to face Manchester United: Jones, Skrtel, Lovren, Johnson, Moreno, Henderson, Allen, Gerrard, Coutinho, Lallana, Sterling.

Brad Jones starts.... and no Striker....

50% right for BR... but he had to have Allen out there.

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 1m1 minute ago

Confirmed #LFC substitutes: Mignolet, Toure, Lambert, Lucas, Can, Balotelli, Markovic.

So we'll sub in Lambert in Balotelli in the 85' down 3-0? Taking off Lallana and Sterling...

You've just killed a taxi up the ground.

Jesus ****ing wept.

RODGERS OUT!

Hail.

do you guys think that boston are emotionally invested enough in the club or football saavy enough to make a change now? 

For me, Henry seems to rotate annually who he spends his money on.  Liverpool two years ago, the Red Sox last year, Liverpool this year, so we'll see what happens.

Not sure about their football saavy, but they were in early on Benitez and they were quick to find BR with Kenny as interim.

I know I tweet Henry enough during games, lol.  Not that he should care about what I or any other fan thinks...