Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I once was lost, but now am found

royallypwned

That actually sounds like fun, seriously. :ols:

That is my next bet with IONTOP. If the Skins win, then I have to post a pic of me wearing a Skins hat and use it as my sig. :ols:

Well beside my nephew your my favorite Cowboys fan. Good sport is what this should be, not childish-my team won because I had on the right underwear stuff. Just root for your team win or lose and take the bets you make like a man. Win or lose.

That's okay RP, since the Cowboy's OL looks so good tonight, Romo sits to pee should be knocked out by about the 2nd game, so you can come back over to the good side then. (It's hard to get sacked 3 times in two drives when nearly every play is in shotgun)

Seriously man, I remember all us Skins fans talked ourselves into believing Stephon Heyer and and assortment of guards would work wonders.........they didn't and it ended up being one of the most disappointing (and longest) seasons in my life, so you can come cheer for the Skins when you guys lose to the Lions this year. :ols:

That's okay RP, since the Cowboy's OL looks so good tonight, Romo sits to pee should be knocked out by about the 2nd game, so you can come back over to the good side then. (It's hard to get sacked 3 times in two drives when nearly every play is in shotgun)

Seriously man, I remember all us Skins fans talked ourselves into believing Stephon Heyer and and assortment of guards would work wonders.........they didn't and it ended up being one of the most disappointing (and longest) seasons in my life, so you can come cheer for the Skins when you guys lose to the Lions this year. :ols:

yeah the OL has sucked, but the D has been solid. The Cowboys will for sure lose to the Lions. But then again, so will everyone else, because Stafford is GOD!

Maybe I could send my last week's posts to Hollywood. :ols:

"I'm gonna make it big" by royallypwned :silly:

If you want to get the best seller then you got to send it to New York. Hollywood would just make it into another reality T.V. show some where in the guide lines of the likes of Jersey Shore or something. Wife swap NFL style! :ols:

If you want to get the best seller then you got to send it to New York. Hollywood would just make it into another reality T.V. show some where in the guide lines of the likes of Jersey Shore or something. Wife swap NFL style! :ols:

Holy **** that would have been awesome, if there was a Skins fan on here who was posting as a Cowboys fan while I was doing the opposite. :rotflmao:

I don't think anyone would have done it however. :ols:

Archived