Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I once was lost, but now am found

royallypwned

:rotflmao: I won't go as far as to carry this outside the forum, BUT I'll give this a try...

**** Jerruh, **** Romo sits to pee, and **** the Cow****s! :dallasuck :point2sky

:ols: That was pretty impressive right there, so I'll accept you as a brother for 2 more days, or one, or whatever.

:ols: I'm sorry you had to see this. I lost a bet. Forgive me? :ols:

Oh...lost bet...sorry I didn't catch that. You should have chosen a less painful bet - like shaving your nads with a butter knife or something.

But hey, while you're under the influence, you should do your best mockup of a Cowboys hater. I wanna hear some serious tr1isms coming from your piehole!! :ols:

Oh...lost bet...sorry I didn't catch that. You should have chosen a less painful bet - like shaving your nads with a butter knife or something.

But hey, while you're under the influence, you should do your best mockup of a Cowboys hater. I wanna hear some serious tr1isms coming from your piehole!! :ols:

That actually sounds like fun, seriously. :ols:

post pics of you in redskin gear

That is my next bet with IONTOP. If the Skins win, then I have to post a pic of me wearing a Skins hat and use it as my sig. :ols:

I expect people to be quoting my posts to me for a looooong time. :ols:

:rotflmao: I won't go as far as to carry this outside the forum, BUT I'll give this a try...

**** Jerruh, **** Romo sits to pee, and **** the Cow****s! :dallasuck :point2sky

Damn rp, you're goin all out...I don't think I could bring myself to say that about the Skins even if I lost a bet ...props to you :) :dallasuck: & always will

Archived