Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How was your day.....FML

shuler74

Got this idea from the FML website where people post their awful day or situation and end it with FML. So I will start .....and please whatever you post please end with " FML"

So I lost my job a couple of months ago and got depressed so I just started drinking every night for the last couple of months. My wife of 12 years finall gets fed up and wants to seperate. So we are now seperated and she is staying in my house with my 2 yr old son that I miss very much. I have quit drinking and its been a month with no alchohol. I cant move because I will be away from my son and I cant kill myself because I would miss my son .To this day I still cant find a job and just applied for a job where I knew one of the managers and still didnt get the job....FML.

I'm sorry about your situation, and I sincerely hope things improve for you....

I wouldn't typically "rant" in a thread like this, but "FML" is the most stupid, self-centered phrase there is. If a kid like the one pictured below can be happy to face a new day, anyone saying "**** my life," even in jest just doesn't get it.

cancer.jpg

Drinking is under control and my relationship with my son is fantastic.......im just frustrated with how things are now . I would mainly drink at night to help me sleep but wifes father is an alcoholic so she is more sensitive to the drinking part. I just miss my wife and my son...FML is a way for me to rant by trying to be funny not necessarily meaning it. I am blessed to have a wonderful son and very supportive family behind me . I have a weird sense of humor and im sure their are alot of people in a worse position that im in...........FML

thanks much apreciated ....fyi this thread was suppose to be somewhat a funny way of venting.

For example, yesterday I just found out the girl I help get hired at my last job and I taught her everything I knew just recently got promoted to a sales manager....FML

So I agreed to meet this girl that I found on a popular dating site. We have some common interests, and I was particularly intrigued by the fact that she was a former Miss Teen Virginia.

As it turns out, she won it in 1968.....FML.

Archived