Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dez Bryant hurt at cowboy practice

skinsaddict

You are giving them way too much credit. Let's see what happens, when say...they even have the average amount of injuries.

You sound as if this injury stuff is all about luck and the law of averages. Not all teams condition in the same way. The other factor going on is players playing through injuries in fear of losing their job. Parcells had a lot to do with those things.

Wow what a gigantic "Who's dicks bigger" match we have going here. Where was Dallas last year on Super bowl Sunday? The same place we were. In 10, 20, 50 years who is going to remember the wild card round of the 2009 playoffs?

Well, you Skins fans still remember and brag about beating Gus Frerotte led Lions team in the playoffs 10 years ago....so yeah...

You know how you can tell Cowboys fans have no real response to any criticism you give their team?...When their first and only response is to say "Oh yeah? Well, the Skins went 4-12! So there!" lol :ols:...

You know how you can tell that Skins fans are grasping for straws when talking about how much better they are then the Cowboys? When their only response is "Oh yeah? Well, we've won more playoff games in the past 11 years. So yeah!"

I mean really? I don't get why that is always brought up or why it's relevant or why you only go back a cherry picked number of years.

You know how you can tell that Skins fans are grasping for straws when talking about how much better they are then the Cowboys? When their only response is "Oh yeah? Well, we've won more playoff games in the past 11 years. So yeah!"

I mean really? I don't get why that is always brought up or why it's relevant or why you only go back a cherry picked number of years.

And I ask again, what have you won recently that's worth bragging about? Nothing as well? Interesting.

Well, you Skins fans still remember and brag about beating Gus Frerotte led Lions team in the playoffs 10 years ago....so yeah...

Don't forget the Bucs 5 years ago! That makes 2, which is one more win in the past decade than the pukes!:beavisnbutthead:

Truth is, Both teams have been irrelevant the past decade.

Because your team is crowned SB winners before each season by all media and dumb *** puke fans!

**** Dallas!

And I ask again, what have you won recently that's worth bragging about? Nothing as well? Interesting.

Say what you will, but the Cowboys have done more recently then the Redskins. Yet you guys act as if you have done so much more recently with your TWO playoff wins from 5 and 10 years ago when in fact recently, you guys have been the laughing stock of the league and you think a washed up QB, and failure as a GM and a coach who got canned in favor of Josh McDaniels is going to save you? Ha.

Well, not a playoff win from a decade ago with players that aren't in the league anymore.

We also won a playoff game in 2005...so I'm not sure why you keep going back to a decade ago. But the reality is that despite the hype that the pukes receive every offseason, they've been just as irrelevant as the Skins the past decade.

Newsflash: Winning from September to November looks great in the W/L column, but means nothing if you don't win in January.

We also won a playoff game in 2005...so I'm not sure why you keep going back to a decade ago. But the reality is that despite the hype that the pukes receive every offseason, they've been just as irrelevant as the Skins the past decade.

Newsflash: Winning from September to November looks great in the W/L column, but means nothing if you don't win in January.

Winning your division and making the playoffs does not make you irrelevant. I'm sure you'll come back with "ZOMG they don't win in the playoffs though zomg!!!" Yeah, they've only won one playoff game in a while, but ask any team who is more irrelevant, they'd say the Redskins.

Say what you will, but the Cowboys have done more recently then the Redskins. Yet you guys act as if you have done so much more recently with your TWO playoff wins from 5 and 10 years ago when in fact recently, you guys have been the laughing stock of the league

Say what YOU will, but you actually haven't done more in the league than we have, despite all of the hype and talent that everyone raves about every offseason. That's the point that you don't get. We may have been a laughing stock, but in the end, the Cowboys accomplished exactly what we did over the same time period: nothing. That's what the ridicule is all about.

In the end, what do division titles and winning seasons get you, if not a Superbowl? Nothing. So you're right where we are.

you think a washed up QB, and failure as a GM and a coach who got canned in favor of Josh McDaniels is going to save you? Ha.

You sound more like you're convincing yourself of these things :ols:

I see some things never change. Fresh puke posters claiming this and claiming that. Neither team can hold their head up for the past 10 plus years.

What is funny is the constant media attention the pukes get every year. And every year they fail. Beating the birds last year meant nothing. They just got lucky to play a team they could beat in the playoffs.

I wonder if this is the year the Oline collapses? Just have to wait and see.

I've said this to other Cowboys fans but I guess I'll have to point this same stuff out to you as well:

1. Show me all the Skins fans who are claiming that the Redskins are "much better" than the Cowboys. I'll wait.

2. While I wait, I will point out that the main (and often only) reason most Skins fans bring up the "more playoff wins over the last 12 years" comment is NOT to show how much better the Skins are than the Cowboys, but rather to show how asinine it is for Cowboys fans to arrogantly state that the Cowboys are somehow out of the Redskins' league now, or who claim that fans of the "4-12 Redskins" shouldn't talk smack about Dallas.

3. By default, ANY number of years used is "cherry picking" unless you use all the years of a franchise's existence. If we went back 30 years instead, would that make you feel better? Which team has won more post-season games over the last 30 years? Who has a better winning percentage in the playoffs over that timespan? Or would that also be "cherry picking" in your eyes? (hint: The Skins still outdo the Cowboys over the last 30 years as well)

Winning your division and making the playoffs does not make you irrelevant. I'm sure you'll come back with "ZOMG they don't win in the playoffs though zomg!!!" Yeah, they've only won one playoff game in a while, but ask any team who is more irrelevant, they'd say the Redskins.

Ah, the ol' moral victory of "Which team is more relevant"? lol :ols:...that's about as pathetic as claiming the Cowboys being ranked higher on preseason power polls means something lol.

Ah, well...At least Cowboys fans can hang their collective hats on that crowning achievement. :thumbsup:

What have the Cowboys done to improve themselves over last year? I look at the Redskins and I see a myriad of changes, as well it should be after a 4-12 season. But I look at Dallas, and I don't see anything of note. They've stood pat for the most part. Is that enough to compete? I dunno. I think its a recipe for regression. They should have been more agressive with their oline and secondary. Dez Bryant is a nice draft pick and all, but their passing game wasn't much of a problem last year. At the bottom of the first round I think there were better options to make more of an immediate impact. But hey, the draft and building for the future has never been Jerry's strong suit.

Ah, the ol' moral victory of "Which team is more relevant"? lol :ols:...that's about as pathetic as claiming the Cowboys being ranked higher on preseason power polls means something lol.

Ah, well...At least Cowboys fans can hang their collective hats on that crowning achievement. :thumbsup:

Yes. The ownage continues. :beavisnbutthead:<---------Love it.

So you rate them out evenly. Really,,,,:ols:
In his entire 16 year coaching career, Shanahan has only ever won one playoff game with a team that wasn't later penalized by the NFL for circumventing the salary cap. I think even Wade Phillips could manage some postseason success if he was willing to cheat.

In his entire 16 year coaching career, Shanahan has only ever won one playoff game with a team that wasn't later penalized by the NFL for circumventing the salary cap. I think even Wade Phillips could manage some postseason success if he was willing to cheat.

Do you really think the only thing differentiating Shanahan's career and Phillips" career as head coaches is a circumventing of the salary cap? lol...

What has Shanahan accomplished without it?

So you ARE saying that it was the circumventing of the salary cap (to whatever level it was circumvented) that lead directly to Shanahan's success, and not really anything having to do with his personal coaching, gameplanning, playcalling, motivational and organizational skills. Wow lol.

So you ARE saying that it was the circumventing of the salary cap (to whatever level it was circumvented) that lead directly to Shanahan's success, and not really anything having to do with his personal coaching, gameplanning, playcalling, motivational and organizational skills. Wow lol.
What has Shanahan accomplished with his personal coaching, game planning, playcalling, and motivational and organizational skills in a season where his team wasn't penalized for cheating?

Archived