Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dez Bryant hurt at cowboy practice

skinsaddict

Um McNabb for his career against the Cowboys is 11-7. But I guess he can never beat them again since he didn't last year. And McNabb will finally have a run game this season for the first time in his career.

How do returning starters matter? We have a new coach and a new system. So of course we're going to have new starters.

McNabb looked slow and inaccurate in all three games against the Cowboys and was largely ineffective against them with a much better WR corps, a better TE, and a better offensive line then he will have in Washington. It could be argued that he had a better running game then he will have in Washington, I'd take a young McCoy, Leonard Weaver, and Brian Westbrook then a bunch of old washed up vets.

Ok, so if you don;t have any starters coming back from the 2005 and 2000 playoff winning teams, why do you brag so much about winning one playoff game?

McNabb looked slow and inaccurate in all three games against the Cowboys and was largely ineffective against them with a much better WR corps, a better TE, and a better offensive line then he will have in Washington. It could be argued that he had a better running game then he will have in Washington, I'd take a young McCoy, Leonard Weaver, and Brian Westbrook then a bunch of old washed up vets.

Ok, so if you don;t have any starters coming back from the 2005 and 2000 playoff winning teams, why do you brag so much about winning one playoff game?

So he just forgot how to play against the Cowboys last season? And sorry but everyone has talked about how McNabb will have a running game this season. Shanahan uses the run alot more than Reid.

So how is you're team any better if you're bringing back the same team that lost 34-3 to the Vikings?

So he just forgot how to play against the Cowboys last season? And sorry but everyone has talked about how McNabb will have a running game this season. Shanahan uses the run alot more than Reid.

So how is you're team any better if you're bringing back the same team that lost 34-3 to the Vikings?

Accuracy has never been McNabb's strong point and it showed at the end of the season. He was off on a number of passes and don't expect him to get bailed out by his WRs since he doesn't have any of note in Washington.

And the Cowboys will bring more experience and upgrades at WR, LT, FS, and ILB to the post season next year.

Wow what a gigantic "Who's dicks bigger" match we have going here. Where was Dallas last year on Super bowl Sunday? The same place we were. In 10, 20, 50 years who is going to remember the wild card round of the 2009 playoffs?

Accuracy has never been McNabb's strong point and it showed at the end of the season. He was off on a number of passes and don't expect him to get bailed out by his WRs since he doesn't have any of note in Washington.

And the Cowboys will bring more experience and upgrades at WR, LT, FS, and ILB to the post season next year.

McNabb has performed with far less WRs than he has in Washington. Look what he did with Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell. They aren't even in the league anymore. So our WRs are more than capable to help out McNabb.

So since you have new starters how do you know you'll be as good as last season? I thought you had a bunch of starters coming back? Seems like it'll be about the same as the Skins.

So keep thinking of comebacks, but I'm done for tonight. So you have awhile to think.

Fred Davis and Chris Cooley I think is a better TE corp than the eagles had last year. For that matter better than Tony Homo's lover Witten. :dallasuck

Fred Davis and Chris Cooley I think is a better TE corp than the eagles had last year. For that matter better than Tony Homo's lover Witten. :dallasuck

Not to mention an actual running game, something Philly never had with two stud RB's in Portis and Johnson. Oh by the way **** Dallas and if you dont believe me click on the link below :D

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=203223

Now now gentlemen, don't let the delusional Puke fans get you all riled up :ols:

Its gonna be great in here after our week one game. You'll be able to hear DOTS clicking through Wikipedia looking for some "facts" about his team, it'll be so quiet :ols:

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

This word, upgrade, I don't think it means what you think it means.

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

WR - let me know when you're upgrade plays an NFL down

LT - Doug Free? really?

FS - I don't even have a joke for this. Are you trying to say Alan Ball???

ILB- Huh?

:doh:

We have more playoff wins in the last decade. We have Shanahan - you have the Pillsbury Dumb Boy. Our owner's alma mater has a turtle as a mascot - slow, but steady and wins the race. Your owner's alma mater has a pig as a mascot - enough said.
Shanahan and the Pillsbury Dumb Boy have the same number of playoff wins in the last decade.

Wow, from blind Cowpuke hatred to laughing at an injury. :slap:

I didn't' get the impression that he was laughing at an injury...I got the impression that he was laughing at the Cowboys fans having to shelve their man-love of Dez Bryant for the next month and a half, and then replacing that gushfest over the guy with an excusefest as to why the Cowboys have not started the season as well as hoped lol :yes:...

If Bryant is out 4-6 weeks, with 6 being the outlier, then its fairly safe to assume that he'll be 100% for the 1st game against Washington in 43 days.

High ankle sprains are tricky but Dallas won't take any chances with him and they'll have him ready for Sunday night.

Oh, I hope you're right. A rookie who misses 6 weeks of training camp and thrown into the first game of a new NFL season...that would be loads of fun.:ols:

I know that has nothing to do with the topic. That's why I won't bring up the Redskins' loss to the hapless Lions, or them getting swept by every team in the division, or any of the other 12 losses they had last year, or not even their new QB doing jack squat and turning the ball over in his last playoff game. Gee whiz, Redskins' fans talk pretty big for going 4-12 and trading for the worst QB in the division.

Maybe because this is a thread about the pukes...and we're on a Skins' board in a section where we talk about other teams other than the Skins.

Try to keep up.

McNabb couldn't beat the Cowboys on a team with a 6 game winning streak but he can with a 4-12 team? Yeah ok. Unless you're trying to tell me that the Redskins have a better supporting cast than the Eagles, in that case I'd just laugh at you.

And yeah returning starts do matter. You brag about winning a playoff game in 2005 and 2000, but that can't really help you if none of the players on those teams are there to help you now.

Bookmarked.

And, when the pukes lose to the Skins on opening night, expect the DEZ excuses to flood this board...

:rotflmao:

And when the Cowboys win I expect the usual excuses about the refs sprinkled in with how it'll take time to adjust to a new coach.

And when the Cowboys win I expect the usual excuses about the refs sprinkled in with how it'll take time to adjust to a new coach.

There won't be any excuses from us, because the pukes will lose that game.

Be afraid.

Archived