Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Russell Twitter: Status of Haynesworth, Westbrook

GenMgr

also seen on NFLN , JLC said that Westbrook may not sign for a couple weeks but the feeling is that he will sign with the Redskins. And that the Redskins feel pretty good about that he will sign with us . Unless a starting RB goes down and a job opens up . Which if i remember our very own TK said that he was holding for more money but no one really thinks he will get it .

Dude if he REALLY wants to be outta here after this season and go somewhere good he's gunna have to play his *** off hardcore. Which is AWESOME for us this season.
Agreed but it also is good for us if he plays good and ends up liking the scheme and wanting to stay and dominate. But we will see he could just as easily come in out of shape and play with an I dont care attitude.

over 40 pounds? Nice, but he needs to have the strength still as well as the cardio. believe me, i wanted him to lose weight too but if he didnt do it properly he will lose a ton of strength and thats his bread and butter.

and honestly i think if he just looks at what he is going to play he will be fine. everyone just needs to shut up (which wont happen) and concentrate on the first day of training camp.

but you KNOW he is going to be surrounded by the media, asked a billion questions about all off season and this is going to become a circus within itself. shan and the other players are going to get the same treatment and its going to be ugly for a while.

Albert Haynesworth-DL-Redskins Jul. 27 - 9:55 pm et

Albert Haynesworth will reportedly arrive early for training camp Wednesday in an effort to "reach out" to coach Mike Shanahan.

According to Chris Russell of 980 ESPN, Haynesworth has lost over 40 pounds and is "definitely in good shape." It's now believed that Haynesworth has accepted that "this is where he's going to be." Still driven primarily by financial considerations, he's opted against risking a portion of his $21 million bonus by trying force his way out of D.C.

Source: Chris Russell on Twitter

Albert Haynesworth-DL-Redskins Jul. 27 - 9:55 pm et

Albert Haynesworth will reportedly arrive early for training camp Wednesday in an effort to "reach out" to coach Mike Shanahan.

According to Chris Russell of 980 ESPN, Haynesworth has lost over 40 pounds and is "definitely in good shape." It's now believed that Haynesworth has accepted that "this is where he's going to be." Still driven primarily by financial considerations, he's opted against risking a portion of his $21 million bonus by trying force his way out of D.C.

Source: Chris Russell on Twitter

So, he had the baby?!

sadly unless he was 390 he'll have to add weight as we want our DE's to be 350....as long as he has the cardio of Forrest Griffin, I'm happy.

Says who?

:whoknows:

Daniels is 310, Holliday 290, Carriker 300.

You must be thinking of NT.

Says who?

:whoknows:

Daniels is 310, Holliday 290, Carriker 300.

You must be thinking of NT.

Exactly !!!!

And since he has been working with a trainer, one would have to believe he has not lost any muscle.

Then there is the possability that he lost all that weight just so he wont have to play NT. :evilg:

Archived